Game Day Lions v Suns, Round 21, Saturday 10th August 2019, 4.35pm @ the Gabba.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now now let's not get silly mate. Three will be plenty for Dan. Honestly I hope he has a big game would do him wonders confidence wise.
I agree. It would be great to see him holding his share of marks inside 50 and kicking straight.

Three and a half hour delay for me. Got to our apartment at 2:30am.
Got to ours at 1:30 - the rental company stuffed us around and installing car seats always adds extra time. And people say mods don't sacrifice!

This is such a vital match for us, if we have any chance at nabbing second spot now is the time to put the foot down and beat them by 10+ goals, the other team that wants that spot West Coast don’t have any potential percentage boosters like this and we need to take that advantage. No, i’m not suggesting the players go out with this mindset but as fans we know what needs to be done

You mean he’ll have a total of four shots from 20 meters out directly in front and goes on to spray all four?

He’s not known as McSpray for nothing
I’m hoping for plenty of great work up the field and an impact on the scoreboard. On current form, it is true that my seven year old is a more accurate kick from around twenty to twenty five metres out directly in front, but today is the day where Dan turns it around. If he can hold his marks inside 50 and kick straight, he has the capacity to provide the final piece of the jigsaw that we need to win the Premiership this year.

Due to other commitments my regular game day partner and I won’t be at the game today but I have handed over our tickets to someone else so there will be bums on our 2 seats.
I hope he doesn’t do a runner with my tickets and I get them back for the sellout next week? Can’t miss that one!

Go Lions 🦁! I don’t really care by how much, but we just need a win today. If they come ready to play the result will be what we all desire!

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY :D

LIONS
LIONS
LIONS
LIONS
LIONS
LIONS
LIONS
:D

LIONS BY 10 GOALS :D

Lucky Qantas have full control over the weather :think:
It was funnier that he was right - we were actually flying Qantas last night because we never fly Qantas.

Time for McStay to kick a few goals. Surprised to notice he hasn't kicked one in a month. Surely that can't be right?
He is on BigFooty, so he just keeps an eye out on when Dylan12 has picked him in the goal kicker cup.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I get the *goals is not the only measure of success* argument but is it generally accepted he is holding his end up? He does have the most contested marks for us this year...

If we win this one, the only way we miss out on top 4 is if the pies win all 3 games and we drop both our next 2 games. Win today and top 4 almost assured!!

I get the *goals is not the only measure of success* argument but is it generally accepted he is holding his end up? He does have the most contested marks for us this year...
IMO yes, he's rarely beaten in the air and generally brings it down for Charlie or Lincoln. Very useful structurally compared to Cornelius or previous McStay.

Suspected Martin or Wright might have been late inclusions but they’re both playing reserves

Lions reserves getting a wake up call for the A grade from the Suns reserve grade. No complacency now as the team arrive and see even our undefeated reserves can be touched up if they don't come to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back