Preview Round O - Brisbane Lions v Carlton Gabba Friday 8 March 6.40pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
For anyone attending tomorrow night the Lions app was only recently updated for the 2024 season. I wasn’t able to access my tickets without updating and had to relink my Ticketmaster account afterwards.

1. Update your lions app before going tomorrow night
  2. Relink your Ticketmaster within the lions app
I had the same problem and they had swapped over my email addresses again and I couldnt get access to my account at all. 😡
Same thing happened just before finals last year.

Doesn't use it like a battering ram though. Nor has he shown a power game inside. He's silk, not braun.
The game has changed a bit over the last couple of years though, where Braun is no longer all it’s cracked up to be.
It’s the turnover game that wins games these days not contested possession and clearance (although handy).
That’s why teams are getting fitter and leaner and also why players like Jarryd Lyons are being siphoned out of the game.

You like the 4 talls in defence?
Or is it just that Lester has been named?
Lester was always going to be in the starting 22. He will play the rebounding role he did so well with last year. Might even jag a goal.

I hope 10+ goals isn't an expectation or I fear you'll be very disappointed.

I expect a 3-5 goal win.
IMG_0762.jpeg
Not according to my sources. Lock in a ten goal win.

One of Gardiner or Lester definitely goes out for Tom Doedee in a few weeks, most likely Froggy IMO.... sorry 3KZ.
Remains to be seen. Form will have a bit to do with it.

I like Lyons as sub in this match. If Blues are likely to get on top in one area it’s clearances so JL is a good change-up.

Desperately hoping we start to get more strategic with the sub. We seem to give it to the unluckiest player to miss out.

I’ll die on the hill of Fort for sub in some games for example despite the richmond debacle. He would have been perfect to bring on v pies - oscar was cooked. Pies learnt in the docklands game that a combo could work over oscar well. As they say you win or you learn…

For anyone attending tomorrow night the Lions app was only recently updated for the 2024 season. I wasn’t able to access my tickets without updating and had to relink my Ticketmaster account afterwards.

1. Update your lions app before going tomorrow night
  2. Relink your Ticketmaster within the lions app
Thanks for the information.
The latest update i can get is 6.2.4 dated 19/02/2024
However, i have given up for the night will try tomorrow.
So far 4 change of passwords and still no cigar.
I actually get a different screen to my daughter to link the accounts.
Also tried uninstalling and reinstall.
Something wrong just don't know the answer is yet.

Lester was always going to be in the starting 22. He will play the rebounding role he did so well with last year. Might even jag a goal.

Thanks for the information.
The latest update i can get is 6.2.4 dated 19/02/2024
However, i have given up for the night will try tomorrow.
So far 4 change of passwords and still no cigar.
I actually get a different screen to my daughter to link the accounts.
Also tried uninstalling and reinstall.
Something wrong just don't know the answer is yet.
Have you ever used a different email address with the Lions and changed it at some point?
That was the problem with mine, either Ticketmaster or the Lions all of a sudden decided to use the old email account.
So therefore I couldn’t log in at all.
Once I used the old email and changed the password everything was all good.
Only found that out by ringing the club earlier today.
Good luck 🤞

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have you ever used a different email address with the Lions and changed it at some point?
That was the problem with mine, either Ticketmaster or the Lions all of a sudden decided to use the old email account.
So therefore I couldn’t log in at all.
Once I used the old email and changed the password everything was all good.
Only found that out by ringing the club earlier today.
Good luck 🤞

I have changed my password 4 times tonight and able to get in but can't link with Ticketmaster.
Once logged in i checked my email address so all okay on that front.
Will ring the club tomorrow to see what appears on their side of my account.
That's why i mentioned my Lions App (android) version number 6.2.4 dated 19/02/2024 as the latest update.

If anyone has an android phone that was successful in getting to see their tickets, they might let me know their version number.
If it is later than mine above that is my issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back