Lions vs Cats vs Hawks - Which dynasty is the best?

Best dynasty???

• Cats

Votes: 234 21.2%
  • Hawks

Votes: 524 47.5%
  • Lions

Votes: 344 31.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Healy hasnt tipped Hawthorn in any final over the past decade

...and Hawthorn has gone 16/6 in finals and won 4 flags (and lost another in the GF GOAT)

Really?

Oh well someone get him to start tipping them ffs

After the grand final. That fox footy set was outside. Walking with his wife, he couldn't handle it, he was distressed so his wife stuck up for him lol.

What a gimp Gerard is.

KOLOKOTRONIS

Hahahahahahahahahaha... If I did my job the way Healy does his job I wouldn't have a job.

The lions team got a lot more individual plaudits, might indicate hawks are the more even team, or the comp is actually stronger this time around.

Or mitchell has never been rewarded with a brownlow.

Hahahahahahahahahaha... If I did my job the way Healy does his job I wouldn't have a job.

His hatred for the Hawks runs deep. Barracked for st kilda and endured 71 gf loss, then during the peak of his powers was constantly smashed on the big stage by our boys. Hawks would roll on year after year. The guy was emotionally destroyed.

KOLOKOTRONIS

Really?

well someone get him to start tipping them ffs

LOL:thumbsu:....He just can't bring himself to do it, through his super-abundance of salty tears....'Sumfin 1987 sumfin'....he's heard to mutter restlessly & unceasingly in his sleep.... And no amount of therapy (2012, AA Hawk denying) can ease the indigestion, discomfiture & pain....It's a recurring night-mare.:D

LOL:thumbsu:....He just can't bring himself to do it, through his super-abundance of salty tears....'Sumfin 1987 sumfin'....he's heard to mutter restlessly & unceasingly in his sleep.... And no amount of therapy (2012, AA Hawk denying) can ease the indigestion, discomfiture & pain....It's a recurring night-mare.:D

Normally id call bullshit
But remember chatting to a hawk mate about this a few times, first time about 2006 when you had done s**t all for a while and he seemed to dislike the hawks then

Normally id call bullshit
But remember chatting to a hawk mate about this a few times, first time about 2006 when you had done s**t all for a while and he seemed to dislike the hawks then

Confucious say: 'When posting with tongue in cheek, please be mindful of bedrock beneath'....Ahhh--Soooo.;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brisbane by the Flemington straight. Playing two Victorian powerhouses compared to three interstate teams on your home turf doesn't compare. Brisbane -------------------> Hawthorn ------> Geelong.

Brisbane by the Flemington straight. Playing two Victorian powerhouses compared to three interstate teams on your home turf doesn't compare. Brisbane -------------------> Hawthorn ------> Geelong.

For the umpteenth time was the Collingwood 2002 and 2003 side really a powerhouse?

If dropping 18 games in 2 seasons and finishing 15th, 10th (2000/01) and 14th, 15th (2004/05) is powerful I guess so

For the umpteenth time was the Collingwood 2002 and 2003 side really a powerhouse?

If dropping 18 games in 2 seasons and finishing 15th, 10th (2000/01) and 14th, 15th (2004/05) is powerful I guess so

The Collingwood of 2002/2003 would be the equivalent of North Melbourne 2014-2015.

Hawthorn.
They do not need to be the best Home and Away team, but come the GF, they are the most superior team we've witnessed, imho.
They made GF opponents look as if they possess no game plan at all.
Brisbane close behind, by virtue of a sensational team, and the 3-peat.
Geelong was brilliant in 07, just superb to watch- even the great Vossy was in awe, and they were very complete in 2011. But something special about backing up in consecutive years from my pov.

Back