List changes.....prediction thread

Remove this Banner Ad

May 25, 2006
Beach
AFL Club
Collingwood
Predictions only....doesnt need discussion because there are plenty of other discussion threads on this board. Senior list only (only problem is I cant remember who started the year on the senior or rookie list LOL)

What changes will occur to our senior list at the end of the year?

Heres my wild guess

in Frost (promoted) Treloar Aish
Out Seedsman Keeffe Thomas Young Dwyer

Leaving us two live picks only...plus Frost being the third.

Scharenburg to stay.

Whats everybody elses predictions?

In Treloar Aish Kreuzer.
Out Karnezis Witts Seedsman

Kreuzer would be a big mistake for our list. Costs too much, always injured, wouldn't be our best ruckman, Jesse White probably offers as much overall as kreUer does without the cost.

Edit* plus we have witts - realisable, very young, reliable body, and a massive man who will be a star within a season or 2. Along with Grundy will give us the best ruck combo ever.

We should know by know that Carlton doesn't have anything we should want. I hope they keep Kreuzberg and miss out on a compo pick this keeping out of the running for treloar. Also, Henderson, do not want. Ever. Not even if Carltoon paid his wage.

Pick 7/8 + Seedsman + Karnezis to GWS in exchange for Treloar and later pick.

Kennedy + Scharenberg to Port Adelaide in exchange for pick 8/9 traded onto Brisbane for Aish + later draft pick.

Delist Armstrong, Dwyer, Young, Keeffe, Thomas and Gault.

Promote Cox and Frost.

Sorry Kruzer is and will be a gun going forward IMO.

So much better than Witts in every aspect.

Kreuzer isn't required at Collingwood unless we plan on trading wits and sacrificing more of our salary cap for a player who clearly has injury issues.

Kruezer would be good at a club with hole in their ruck department. We don't and id doubt we'd bring him in to make us even less mobile in our forward 50.

Pick 7/8 + Seedsman + Karnezis to GWS in exchange for Treloar and later pick.

Kennedy + Scharenberg to Port Adelaide in exchange for pick 8/9 traded onto Brisbane for Aish + later draft pick.

Delist Armstrong, Dwyer, Young, Keeffe, Thomas and Gault.

Promote Cox and Frost.

Are you taking the piss trading the Berg.

Bloody crazy!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kreuzer would be a big mistake for our list. Costs too much, always injured, wouldn't be our best ruckman, Jesse White probably offers as much overall as kreUer does without the cost.

We should know by know that Carlton doesn't have anything we should want. I hope they keep Kreuzberg and miss out on a compo pick this keeping out of the running for treloar. Also, Henderson, do not want. Ever. Not even if Carltoon paid his wage.
I don't agree with it all either But OP asked for prediction, not opinion. That is for other threads.

I think we will trade out our two first rounder this year and next year for Treloar.
To the Bears, we'll trade Oxley and pick 26 for Aish and pick 37, which they won't even be using.
This is the one that will really surprize people. Witts to GC for pick 37 in exchange Aaron Hall and pick 22 and 40 - which they won't be using.
Karnezis and pick 22 to Hawthorn for pick 16
Seedsman and pick 16 to PA for pick 10
Pick 10 Weideman.
Kreuzer FA.

Out Witts, Seedsman, Oxley, Karnezis, Young, Armstrong, Keeffe, Thomas,

In, Treloar, Aish, Hall, Kreuzer, Weideman, pick 40 pick 44. Frost upgraded.

2016 side.

Williams, Brown, Maynard
Pendlebury, Reid, Scharenberg
Sidebottom Treloar Varcoe
Hall Cloke Broomhead
Elliott Moore Swan
Grundy Crisp Adams
De Goey, Fasolo, Kreuzer, Weideman

In terms of trading, Reid, Brown, Frost and Marsh seems like a bit of overkill in terms of AFL standard key defenders on a list. I suspect that something will happen there.

I doubt any would be Traded. Marsh and Reid can play Forward as well

I'm not really sure who we will delist at this stage other than Young, Keefe and Thomas.

I'm a fan of Frost, but if we sign Scharenberg I think we can trade him to Melbourne for ~Pick 21 (second round) to unite him with his brother.

Treloar for 1st Round pick, Pick 21 (from Melbourne) and Seedsman.

Aish for 1st Round pick 2016. Big risk but one worth taking, hoping we can break into the top 8 next year and rip them off by making it a pick above 10.

If we trade Witts (I don't think we will), I'd be happy enough for something like Sydney's Round 1 2016 pick (estimated range anywhere between 12 and 18 and keeps us in the first round). That is as long as we take Kreuzer as an RFA without paying anything over 400k for him.

But... maybe that leaves our KPD stocks a bit low... But you just hope Reid stays on the park and Marsh continues to develop. I'm not sure if we do anything with Oxley.

If we manage to get both Aish and Treloar I think we could maybe see if any clubs are interested in Blair for maybe a late first round or early second round (say 14-25).

Last edited:
Which Jetta ? Tarrant could be tough given he signed a four year contract with North last week...

Did he? Damn. I don't know that. There goes that theory.

Jetta of the Sydney variety. They gonna need to clear the decks there to fit in a ruckman and maybe we could get him on the cheap.

Now that my Tarrant bubble is burst maybe we can bring in Reid and Jetta.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back