Media Ljp86 600 Week - Ode to the Great Man

Remove this Banner Ad

1708418586409.png

In recent weeks there has been much said about the "500 Club" in Sweet, where certain people (let's just call them... Headless) have made a lot of loud noises about how elite and well-regarded it is to have joined the exclusive list of players to have played 500 Sweet games.

But alas for those people (Headless) that club is now obsolete. For the 600 Games Club is the new crème de la crème of the league. Wosh please prepare the badge.

Luckily the powers that be have given the good people at Dragons FFC TWO WHOLE WEEKS to celebrate the great man named Ljp86 thanks to a well timed bye - so I hope you're all looking forward to a BARRAGE of media.

DragoDelph has already kicked off the
pre-drinks, but let's keep the good times playing.

In this particular thread we are creating an ode to Ljp86 in a way that would be unsurprising to those that know my ability to push the limits of sanity.

For we shall be delivering to you here SIX HUNDRED dragon gifs over the next fortnight. Yes, that's right. SIX HUNDRED. I can sense Tonga Bob quivering with anticipation.

And without further ado:
1/600.
game of thrones fire GIF

Chipmunk please pay attention - there will be a quiz to follow.

Headless I can't help but notice that you reacted to my post but didn't leave a dragon gif in here as tribute to the great man. I can only assume that you are merely in the process of selecting an appropriate one.

6/600
game of thrones hbo GIF by Catch Drogon

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back