Lodden Valley Football League Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
lots of bum fluff so far n & clew
have herd harry madden going to sandhurst as coach, maybe
hes also been mentioned in district leag ranks, too

e'hawk boys unhappy with winter hair/cut going every which way .... dekka back to kynton, maybe huntly; robins to mounts in h'cote dfl; damian lock to north bgo or somwhere else in hdfl;
souths danny o'bree to huntly, maybe.

:confused: wot will happen to mick bateman who didnt get a gig with square on grannie day ---- who knows. early doors yet

all these are big "ifs" so far

not sure out ur way but didnt gomez abbott have some shepp boys in the pipeline summer this year :D

e'hawk boys unhappy with winter hair/cut going every which way .... dekka back to kynton, maybe huntly; robins to mounts in h'cote dfl; damian lock to north bgo or somwhere else in hdfl;

:confused: wot will happen to mick bateman who didnt get a gig with square on grannie day ---- who knows. early doors yet

not sure out ur way but didnt gomez abbott have some shepp boys in the pipeline summer this year :D

couple sq boys to pyramid, connection up there already, only early. maybe a few exiting the hill to.

couple sq boys to pyramid, connection up there already, only early. maybe a few exiting the hill to.

Can't think of who from square will go out that way, if they are in the frame for the ones I doubt they'll leave. There is the square connection but I can't think who from square twos, or senior fringes who would head out there.

Be very surprised if Mick Bateman ends up in the LV, would expect him to play in HDFL, has family ties with White Hills and have heard reports of talking with Mounts. But who knows may stay at square.

Also as Norfolk said cant imagine any square players heady out to the Hill, not senior players anyway. But this is the beauty of the off season, rumour after rumour ;)

Be very surprised if Mick Bateman ends up in the LV, would expect him to play in HDFL, has family ties with White Hills and have heard reports of talking with Mounts. But who knows may stay at square.

Also as Norfolk said cant imagine any square players heady out to the Hill, not senior players anyway. But this is the beauty of the off season, rumour after rumour ;)

Haven't heard anything about square boys heading north but i did hear that Pete Bird has been re- registered and signed as Pyramid Hills playing senior coach as Shaun Filo heads back to CMFL!!

Haven't heard anything about square boys heading north but i did hear that Pete Bird has been re- registered and signed as Pyramid Hills playing senior coach as Shaun Filo heads back to CMFL!!

Lv09 that is the worst rumour. lol. Bird is coaching tongala. Shawn is coaching pyramid again.

heard bateman and holdstock on the way up to the hill norfolk

Stocky now lives in Melbourne mate, geez that's a big hike every weekend to the hill! His brother plays there but I doubt I can see stocky doing that trip.

Bayta did play at serp before square, he could possibly go to the hill, not sure how close he is to wogga, dusty and sissy though?

they need sum new blood the sainters & now its trade week they will offload a few u wood rekon. how bad were the cats effected with the 'will he-wont he' gazza situation in there minds

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well done to Marong for appointing a coach very early on, gives the club plenty of time to prepare for the 11 season. Who has been linked to other perspective jobs in the LVFL? Is there much player movement?

Also here are a few issues that are clearly overexposed on this forum that I would rather not read over the coming months; writers arguing over the forum who have personally coached more premierships, pyramid hill (we can get back onto them losing prelims again next year) and finally which clubs spend the most on player payments. Much appreciated bitches.

Couple of 'rumours' I've heard over the last week or two:

Kurt Ashman is signed, sealed and delivered at Elmore.

John Doran taking over from Bill Grant at Miti, with Bill to remain as an assistant. That said, I have also heard from a Miti stalwart that Billy had been re-appointed.

Kurt Ashman is signed, sealed and delivered at Elmore.

Interesting :thumbsu:

John Doran taking over from Bill Grant at Miti, with Bill to remain as an assistant. That said, I have also heard from a Miti stalwart that Billy had been re-appointed.

Have heard the latter personally.

Not sure on the Doran situation. Could hopefully find out though.

Have also heard that Strathfieldsaye and Serpentine might trade a few players this year in the spirit of trade week being upon us ;)

Although the ones heading towards this league are a bit more likely, pending the coaching appointment.

Also Cam Carter to coach Calivil.

That g square man going to the hill? He found it hard comeing from melb this year so why would he want to travel to pyramid hill; also why would'nt he want to go for 3 in a row at square maybe it's just a bad rumor.

Jesus, good get by YCW, I have played under Phil and he is a good coach!:thumbsu:

I am not so sure its a great appointment as I thought Fitzpatrick was thrown in the deep end a couple of years ago as a late appointment, had time to recruit and got YC back to finals this year, the first for a fair while. I thought YCW would have at least given Fitzpatrick one more year. New President so must be a new committee to make this decision.

I reckon he would have every right on being dirty on the decision not to be re-appointed. I wonder if the blokes returning to the club will stay as I see this as a pretty big upheaval. Phil better bring some Square players as YCW now have to be a top 3 team to see progression from last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back