LOL Brad the Brain wins - it's a teal guernsey!

Remove this Banner Ad

View attachment 259617

Pretty clear to me, well, the YouTube quality is rubbish but you get the point. Either way both teams clash jumpers are bulk black or white coupled with the appropriate shorts making a clear contrast. FWIW I reckon we should just drop the sidepanels, I reckon the jumper looks cleaner without them as demonstrated when by the 2015 Indigenous jumper.

1465105193850.jpg

I still think its not the greatest contrast.

Agreed that dropping the black side panel would be sexy. It can stay on the teal guernsey though.

1465105193850.jpg

I still think its not the greatest contrast.

Agreed that dropping the black side panel would be sexy. It can stay on the teal guernsey though.

we should always wear our home guernsey against them and they should always wear their traditional proper guernsey and there would never be an issue.

18956824743_7a249fcf98_c.jpg

18954283804_53397dc335_c.jpg

we should always wear our home guernsey against them and they should always wear their traditional proper guernsey and there would never be an issue.

18956824743_7a249fcf98_c.jpg

18954283804_53397dc335_c.jpg

This guy gets it.

Captain Getadamgoodesdownforityareckon only reversed the traditional strip to preempt our growing claims for the prisonbar in heritage round.

This guy gets it.

Captain Getadamgoodesdownforityareckon only reversed the traditional strip to preempt our growing claims for the prisonbar in heritage round.

I didn't realise Eddie was Welsh. :p

I get the feeling that the tide is turning on him and he won't be around for much longer. I think the Holden threat will prove to be a significant event that may alert/deter other potential sponsors.

On a fantastical side note imagine if the next Collingwood president rolls up and goes "you know what Ports, I'm down with you wearing the Prison Bars, go for gold!"

There would be so much glorious madness. :D

My money is on the reason actually being black being a better seller

There were a range of factors, both foreign and domestic.

Us having to wear the teal m&m training top at home was a real winner for the integrity of the nashy comp.

I have been alerted to my name being called and awoken from a thousand sleeps by Tripey who dares blaspheme against brad the brain.
I reckon it is hilarious.You reap what you sew and now we are on the verge of having the teal tartan as our away/clash jumper.Not too many years down the line and it will be an alternate home jumper.Teal is a great new colour in China.Black and whites went out with the revolution.
Tripey doesn't like change but he dares run the Chinese flag guernsey on his avatar.You Big Footy experts are old fossils.Catch up with the 21st Century facebook and twitter crowd man.You are getting left behind.Hope you have updated your membership tripey?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back