Loss to Eagles is getting worse

Remove this Banner Ad

It just keeps getting worse, effectively a game behind now with Simpson all but giving up.
Will cost us huge gains with the mid-tier competition being so tight.
If we lose tomorrow draft pick position will be my focus going forward, need midfielders to cover pending
There is an autopsy thread for this game.

If the loss to West Coast keeps deteriorating at this rate…the AFL may have to relegate our AFL team to the VFL next year…
With 2 teams in the VFL, we double our chances of winning more VFL games…
I’m spewing I bought stock in this game.

All four of them played the week before against Fremantle when they were thrashed by 55 points: AFL Tables - West Coast v Fremantle - , 3-Apr-2022 4:20 PM (6:20 PM) - Match Stats
We just happened to have our worst game for the year on the day when West Coast had their only decent day!

Thats what happened alright.
Same as
  • 2018 gf that dud ruckman for wc plays the best game of his career
  • 1990 qf Chris Lewis plays the best game of his career
  • 1981 qf John Mossop plays easily the best game of his career
  • 1970 gf, Hopkins plays the only decent game of his career

i just wanted to confirm that i got up today and the loss to the eagles is worse today...

Might want to see a doctor about a course of antibiotics.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

on the balance of things, i dont think any joy from the crows win balances out the worsening feelings about the eagles loss. i'm thinking that i'll need a premiership to make me feel better if this keeps getting worse.

It will take a few seasons to Unbuckley the list.
The pressure that Macrae employs every game is a Buckley trait as is the contested ball and tackling. All Macrae has done is thrown caution to the wind and told the players to attack at all costs. Easier when you have a license to lose, harder if people are expecting a premierships with a list that can’t kick.

In economics, they refer to it as a dead cat bounce. Some days even the shittest of teams will click and play good footy. If we play West Coast 10 times, we win 8 or 9 of them. Unfortunately this one was the one that got away
We tried to kick through McGovern again…we didn’t learn from our 2018 mistake

I was walking across the car park at work this morning, admiring some beautifully coloured parrots, loving their song, and all of a sudden I felt pressure on my chest.

Tried to breath in deeply, but couldn't. Dizziness followed. Heart attack? Panic attack?

And then the memories of this game came on like a flood, and I buckled to me knees. It's been happening more and more of late, and I just know it'll get worse unless we pulvarise the Dees by at least 10 goals on QB.

F****** West Coast.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back