Loss to Eagles is getting worse

Remove this Banner Ad

Seems to be trending in a parabolic curve - it could end up becoming a win.

I normally generate hope so that the dive down afterwards is even more depressing...

it's in line with the whipping thread.....a la jack ginnivan.... i cant wait for the fall

It's only a bad loss when it stops us from finishing Top 4 or Top 8.
And in a rebuilding year - who cares, unless every match was as bad.
The team and young players are developing and we have had some nice wins as well.

Demons lost to the 17th team last year remember, (us).
I don't think that they're dwelling on it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Genuinely dumbfounded how they beat us like it doesn't even make sense.

we must have nightmares when we hear the name "west coast" our biggest Achilles heel team in some time
Simple
Backline overrated, can't hold good small forwards or big ones for that matter
Midfield still developing
Grundy having no influence in games, which is proof by our horrible clearance rate

Simple
Backline overrated, can't hold good small forwards or big ones for that matter
Midfield still developing
Grundy having no influence in games, which is proof by our horrible clearance rate
That still doesn’t really explain why the West Coast game was so much worse than every other game we’ve had this year.I just think we had a really off day that day and leave it at that.People need to stop stressing about it,because there’s nothing anyone can do about it now.

Good of WC to play Richmond back into form just in time for their game with us next week. Dusty probably be back too 😣

That still doesn’t really explain why the West Coast game was so much worse than every other game we’ve had this year.I just think we had a really off day that day and leave it at that.People need to stop stressing about it,because there’s nothing anyone can do about it now.
We also had JDG and Howe out I think

Remove this Banner Ad

Back