LVFNL 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Talking to a fella today who had heard a whisper Pyramid was having a look at a move to North Central, would have thought a fairly remote chance,anyone heard anything?

Talking to a fella today who had heard a whisper Pyramid was having a look at a move to North Central, would have thought a fairly remote chance,anyone heard anything?

the bigger whisper is that the north central will be folding because of one team struggling to field enough sides and charlton and wedderburn will be headed to the LV, but i guess pyramid could fill the void of that team that is possibly folding.

Can these blokes make the difference for Mitiamo to make them finals contenders? Anyone know their positions and form?
Darryl Dyson
David Tuddenham
Garth Boldiston
Joel Pianto (cleared to another league for 1 week and now back soon to be known as Fev)

Couple of twos players and a bloke playing back home on a bye week by the looks.. Wouldn't read too much into it.

Dunno bout all this North Central talk. Might give Bridgy a bit of competition.. Couldn't see some of the Wedderburn fellers dropping down to LVFL level tough..

Tips this week? Mine are:
Marong by 21 points. YCW on the improve that's for sure. Morris running the midfield and is in super form.
Inglewood by 7 points. I'm tipping an upset. Inglewood desperate for a win and calivil have been dissapointing of late.
Pyramid by 10 points. Haven't been impressive of late and mitiamo have found some form. Probably would of leaned towards miti but my mail is perry is out for a couple due to injury.
Newbridge by 27 points. Best of the rest in my opinion and serp just haven't looked like it. Ford to kick 6

Close round coming up I think.
YCW at home have been alot stronger this year nearly got Bridgewater and Pyramid there and could grab this one over Marong. Eagles by 8 points.
Serpentine with their backs to the wall to finish top 3 to just beat Newbridge 1 point.
Inglewood and Calivil United to play a draw. Be great to see Inglewood get a win.
Pyramid Hill are just getting by at the moment but should get over Mitiamo by 15 points similar margin to last time.
Will jump on the clearance list on Monday morning to see if any Clubs have been able to pull off a last minute scoop.

Is there any truth to 2 or 3 clubs writing a please explain letter to the commission about the grand final hosting?

Have heard these clubs want to go to the next commission meeting (next couple of weeks) to get the info around the decision.

Yep. Heard the same today from a good source that two clubs have issued please explains to the league on this issue. The only way this can be fixed is by the league making a statement. Transparency in any democracy is the key to commitment.

Heard this today and believe it to be correct[/QUOTE

Interesting Round of Footy- Marong obviously match up well against YCW twice they have murdered them.
Poor old Inglewood just dont know how to win.
Serp got the win they needed I notice that Justin Wilson played and got amongst it and that Orr didnt play so thats a big addition to come back in so things could be on the up a bit for them.
Pyramid done it pretty easy against Mitiamo any more talk of them signing these Islander boys?

Any other talking points?
Who would be leading the league medal at this point? any guesses?

Interesting Round of Footy- Marong obviously match up well against YCW twice they have murdered them.
Serp got the win they needed I notice that Justin Wilson played and got amongst it and that Orr didnt play so thats a big addition to come back in so things could be on the up a bit for them.
Pyramid done it pretty easy against Mitiamo any more talk of them signing these Islander boys?

Craig Morris will have plenty of votes til this point of the season

Reckon L.Ford would have a couple in the bank early..

See Miti started poorly again and then competed for 2nd half.. Poor starts are story of their year.

Inglewood would be pretty disappointed you'd think. Two struggling sides, they would have hoped for a tighter result.

Serps win over Newbridge surprised us. Newbridge were flying but seem to have lost a bit of form last few weeks

Who would be leading the league medal at this point? any guesses?[/QUOTE]

L.ford to win
Morris 2nd
Followed by perri

Too many top players from Bridgey to take votes off each other

Last edited:

L.ford to win
Morris 2nd
Followed by perri

Too many top players from Bridgey to take votes off each other[/QUOTE]
Parry won it last year and they had the same players, they get the three votes every week. Got to be a chance someone from Bridgey

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Grayling would have to be a big chance, kicked bags of goals and stands out like dogs balls. Great player.

Grayling 3
Morris 2
Orr 1

L.ford to win
Morris 2nd
Followed by perri

Too many top players from Bridgey to take votes off each other[/QUOTE]

It's a bit of a Football myth that the top team take to many votes off each other to win it. If your in a bottom or middle of the road side the opposition take votes off you because they usually win the game of Footy. Parry from Bridgey won it last year and given the Umps are well aware of him now and the way he plays he would be a fair show again Id think. East is always a chance as well would have been a good Bendigo League player if he stuck at it.

Bridgey play Newbridge this week Newy will need a bag from Ford to get close BW 57 points. Calivil and YCW should be a real tight one YC by a goal. Serp too good for I'wood 90 points and Marong by 5pts over Miti. Tips?

L.ford to win
Morris 2nd
Followed by perri

Too many top players from Bridgey to take votes off each other

It's a bit of a Football myth that the top team take to many votes off each other to win it. If your in a bottom or middle of the road side the opposition take votes off you because they usually win the game of Footy. Parry from Bridgey won it last year and given the Umps are well aware of him now and the way he plays he would be a fair show again Id think. East is always a chance as well would have been a good Bendigo League player if he stuck at it.

Bridgey play Newbridge this week Newy will need a bag from Ford to get close BW 57 points. Calivil and YCW should be a real tight one YC by a goal. Serp too good for I'wood 90 points and Marong by 5pts over Miti. Tips?[/QUOTE]

Not sure about the margin for our game but you make some good points Dragon Fly.

I played a season with Easty at Mt Pleasant and he was only a young bloke but even then thought he could have been anything. The boy makes the games look so easy and would have done so in Bendigo if he stayed. He certainly has a cabinet full of premiership medallions now though so good on him.

Not sure about the margin Roota? Wouldn't be taking miti lightly would you? Came within a whisker of beating you in round 2 and if they can sort out there slow starts they could be in with a show. Although I will tip Marong it might be closer than some think.

Bridgey by 36. Just too good. Could be due for a down game and Newbridge did push them last time so I would not be surprised if it's much closer.

Serp by 111
YCW by 39

Comp medal who knows it's a raffle. With the umpiring I've seen this year who knows who they will give the votes to!
From what I've seen from the top sides it would be out of ford, Morris, parry, east and gliboy. Perri a clear standout in the bottom 3 sides but unfortunately won't win enough games which is a shame. Good luck this weekend fellas

Not sure about the margin Roota? Wouldn't be taking miti lightly would you? Came within a whisker of beating you in round 2 and if they can sort out there slow starts they could be in with a show. Although I will tip Marong it might be closer than some think.

Bridgey by 36. Just too good. Could be due for a down game and Newbridge did push them last time so I would not be surprised if it's much closer.

Serp by 111
YCW by 39

Comp medal who knows it's a raffle. With the umpiring I've seen this year who knows who they will give the votes to!
From what I've seen from the top sides it would be out of ford, Morris, parry, east and gliboy. Perri a clear standout in the bottom 3 sides but unfortunately won't win enough games which is a shame. Good luck this weekend fellas

My post probably comes across as a bit arrogant upon reflection which was not my intention. I was simply meaning that I hope it is not as close as Dragon Fly predicts.

The league medal will be a very interesting count. There are plenty of chances to win it which is a great thing for the league

My post probably comes across as a bit arrogant upon reflection which was not my intention. I was simply meaning that I hope it is not as close as Dragon Fly predicts.

The league medal will be a very interesting count. There are plenty of chances to win it which is a great thing for the league
See Doley and a few late clearances come through. Corey not confident with the cattle he had?

See Doley and a few late clearances come through. Corey not confident with the cattle he had?

Seen a couple there- Don't think Doley has played a game this year has he? He will be ok if his body is decent was going good at Kyneton a couple of years back now.
Square Premiership player Rabbit Bradley back to Pyramid is a good get for them and Serp have a McGylnn onboard.

I will bow to the master tipsters who picked the closeness of the margin of our game. Mitiamo are a better side then their season record suggests. Perri is a gun
Shame Miti couldn't get the points.. Story of their season really. Perri not in best players, are you being generous or just like his hair style? Who else played well for either side?

See Brdigy made another mess of a top 5 team.. Imagine most in that league will be focusing on next season already..

Shame Miti couldn't get the points.. Story of their season really. Perri not in best players, are you being generous or just like his hair style? Who else played well for either side?

See Brdigy made another mess of a top 5 team.. Imagine most in that league will be focusing on next season already..

Wasn't in their best but almost won it for them when moved to full forward in the last quarter.

Craig Morris again dominant for us and I thought big Drake was their best

Remove this Banner Ad

Back