Scandal Lyon and Brownless

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, seems convenient but unless he is a complete tosser, he probably does feel sad, guilty about what has happened-lots of people hurt etc.
i don't doubt that for a second. i'm sure he's totally embarassed and feels guilty and remorseful etc etc. but difficult emotions do not equal mental illness. if they did 23 million aussies would be on indefinite sick leave by tomorrow morning.

Mental Health, the Celebrity used cop out when they are found out when used is as abhorrent and sickening as Ice being the number 1 excuse of the Women and Baby bashers, Rapists and Road accident killers. Sympathy for the celebrity from peers and fans and leniency by our pathetic justice system for scumbags. Pathetic.

I realize that these are public figures, as was / is Hird, etc., but it doesn't mean it is a good thing that private matters like this are broadly publicized, it impacts on family members, such as their children, and could be pretty traumatic.

They should probably think of the impact on their kids before etc before acting like scumbags

Sorry, sticking your dick in your best mates woman and feeling bad about it when you face the consequences can't be compared to legitimate depression. Dog act from a dog bloke.
The rumours going around about what Clark did when he came out were much worse than this. Fortunately most people weren't stupid enough to question his health and abuse him for it

People want to bring Mitch into this. How about you tweet/Instagram him and ask his opinion?

Lyon has split with his wife.
Brownless has split with his wife.
Lyon starts shagging Brownless's ex-wife (it's a free world).
Brownless finds out and it's now a major scandal with mental health being thrown in as well ??

FFS, can this be more of a bigger beat-up than it is ??

True, but the media always put people's private lives on the front page, now it's happening to them. It's what makes this so delicious.

Id very much doubt one of billys daughters has been hooking up with lyon
Theyd be picking thru male models and throwing them away like empty chip packets if they so desired
Attraction is a funny thing - you can never tell. Have seen some of the most beautiful women hook up with some jerks and vice versa. At the time thought "how on earth did he/she get her/him!!

The rumours going around about what Clark did when he came out were much worse than this. Fortunately most people weren't stupid enough to question his health and abuse him for it

People want to bring Mitch into this. How about you tweet/Instagram him and ask his opinion?

What were the rumours with Clark? I never heard any of them?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In my case, no.

Never liked him as, like Bucks, he has that FIGJAM like aura for me.
Plus, him dragging club, the players, the league and the fans through the mud is even more reason for the hatred to become terminal.

Actually, it was terminal way back when.

When will he apologise for the last 3 years?

Or does he have an ego the size of the MCG?
Yes he does, in my opinion.

True, but the media always put people's private lives on the front page, now it's happening to them. It's what makes this so delicious.

How the * is this delicious ??

It's as mind-numbing as all get out and once again shows that the football media have nothing to wrote about.

Furthermore, it also shows that Lyon is as weak as piss claiming he has "severe mental problems" as a supposed cover-up.

I reckon he's done his last Footy Show... theres no way on a show like that it won't come up.

Footy Classifieds i can see him coming back to and MMM who knows.

Billy though? Where will be a safe environment from this coming up?
Surely though if Carey can get a stint in the media so can Billy. He may have to take a bit of time out though?

Lyon has split with his wife.
Brownless has split with his wife.
Lyon starts shagging Brownless's ex-wife (it's a free world).
Brownless finds out and it's now a major scandal with mental health being thrown in as well ??

FFS, can this be more of a bigger beat-up than it is ??

I know its technically none of our business, but seems as though it is spread all over the papers (and in the media), I can't help but wonder why these couples split up in the first place. Was Lyon sleeping with Bill's wife prior to the breakdown of his (Bill's) marriage?

A few months ago Peter Ford tweeted about a story that would rock the footy world.......but it didn't happen. There was a thread about it, but it is locked.

Me thinks this is the story. Supposedly the dalliance between Lyon/NickiB had been going on for a while.

Billy's marriage broke up a few months ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back