'Magpies have a drug problem' - Caro

Remove this Banner Ad

Caro's working on the logic that Pert says drugs are a problem in football clubs and Pert only has intimate knowledge of one club so therefore Collingwood must have a problem with drugs.

SpockSmile1.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is there a link to where she said this? Only current article on The Age website is about drug culture, but only states that Swan (Coll) and Fisher (StK) have been 'unofficially' questioned by their clubs about taking drugs and both denied it. There's certainly no comment, or implication that I can read from it, that Coll have a drug problem/culture/anything else

I know most of us have a strong dislike of Caro, but with all due respect, is it really that preposterous to think that there is a drug culture at some clubs?

If the Pies have quite a few players on the gear, they wouldn't be the first club to have the issue.

It would be naive to think there aren't players at EVERY club experimenting with drugs.

7 players names insert intervention says high!

What?

*INJUNCTION*

Oh wait that wasn't Collingwood

:rolleyes:

That whole injunction this is lost on me hey. I don't know if it has something to do with living in Queensland as such news wouldn't make it this far or the fact I didn't find bigfooty.com till 2009, but I have no idea what Hawthorn did. For some reason when people say injunction I think about us getting Waverly for $1.

Oh sorry Jon Hay saying he did drugs and Travis Tuck would be other credible sources....guess the Collingwood one would be information I have obtained that isn't public knowledge.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back