Manchester United thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pathetic performance.. Every forward pass went to a Southampton player or out of play. Least it felt that way :thumbsdown:

Mourinho wants the job, Van Gaal is s**t i mean the board doesnt have an easier job. Watch them give it to Giggs instead.

Mou is a w***er and his style is just as boring as LVG's. He only wants the job for his CV...

At least Giggs cares about the club and will bring back passion and creativity.

Mou will have us score early and then park the bus as he did with Chelsea.

DO NOT WANT HIM!

Mou is a ****** and his style is just as boring as LVG's. He only wants the job for his CV...

At least Giggs cares about the club and will bring back passion and creativity.

Mou will have us score early and then park the bus as he did with Chelsea.

DO NOT WANT HIM!
Mou also wins trophies.

Lol if our board hires Giggs over Mourinho, i guess they want the holy trinity of s**t managers to be complete whth Moyes, Van Gaal and Giggs.

How can you say Giggs is a s**t Manager?

I just want someone who has passion for the club and knows the United football.

How can you say Giggs is a s**t Manager?

I just want someone who has passion for the club and knows the United football.
Giggs might turn out the greatest manager ever but we cant take another giant risk coming off Van Gaal and Moyes. Mourinho is a much safer bet at this stage, under Mourinho we definately wont be struggling to have a shot on target at home every game.

Giggs might turn out the greatest manager ever but we cant take another giant risk coming off Van Gaal and Moyes. Mourinho is a much safer bet at this stage, under Mourinho we definately wont be struggling to have a shot on target at home every game.

With this strike force maybe even he can't do anything about it.

With this strike force maybe even he can't do anything about it.
Id say most of our players are playing half arsed atm, under a new manager we would see more commitment and work rate at least. I still think some of our players are much better than what they are showing now, Van Gaal seems to make them look worse than they are.

Id say most of our players are playing half arsed atm, under a new manager we would see more commitment and work rate at least. I still think some of our players are much better than what they are showing now, Van Gaal seems to make them look worse than they are.

its his tactics...and I don't think Mou is that much different.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Giggs as coach reeks of Shearer at Newcastle.

Let him learn under another coach or, coach somewhere else and do some graft in a different environment.

And this is all separate to what I think of him as a person.

Let him learn under another coach or, coach somewhere else and do some graft in a different environment.

Possibly or he could just be a bloody Managerial genius who knows.

Our last 2 have had experience with the latest having incredible success and look at how unwatchable we have become.

I know I have banged on about Giggs and will continue to as I can see him bringing the spark back to OT. Right now the s**t we are dishing up, even when we win, is hurting for our brand.

no he doesn't, Shearer was brought in from nowhere to manage the club. Seeing him on.MOTD it is obvious that he was.doomed to.fail.

Mourinho is the safe option, and that's the way we need to go now, we're not in a position to just hand Giggs the job when it's a big risk, and he really only has one crack at the United job, he gets thrown in with the state we are in and everything goes south, Mourinho won't be available, Pep will be at City and we'll be stuffed. Id rather Giggs go and learn his craft first and then when he is ready, come back and be the manager.

Mourinho will bring stability back to the club, bring results and would give us a great chance at winning silverware.

A quote after our recent embarrassing defeat to Sthampton...

Manager Louis van Gaal said after the Saints game that fans had the right to boo United and added: "I'm very disappointed that I cannot reach the expectations of the fans. They have -- or they had -- great expectations of me, and I cannot fulfil them."

The last 5 words puzzle me coming from a Manager.

Our expectations are pretty simple really. Play attacking creative football, play with passion and desire, play to win each time you step onto a football field.

Not that difficult to fulfil is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back