Remove this Banner Ad

Europe Collectors

Surely we'll get the same.....

zvotxt.jpg

That edition is coming to Aus, exclusive to EB. $99.95

Numbers are real limited apparently too

When can I pre order?

Never mind...it's already up.

The biggest take out from the trailers for mine is the return of the coins - which means it's perfect timing to be able to return as the video game challenge component of a revived series of A*Mazing.

Do it ,Channel 7
I liked how the kids couldn't give a stuff about winning the prize for their school they just wanted the Gameboys.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only just saw this trailer, forgot about the first one.

They brought back bikes? Really? and those ****ing stupid wheelies too?

Do they even want to balance the game?
They ****ed it up pretty bad last time and they have had ages to make this one. I have full confidence in them not making bikes so overpowered.

On a side note, I can not wait to play the absolute * out of this game.

I take it Iwata ran over your dog.

I think it is fine to question the balancing of Mario Kart because the way they have done it has been flawed for some time.

They have one of the more obnoxious cases of catch up AI, Kart balance went out of whack in MK Wii and with 12 racers on the track it was almost better to be in second or third place going into the final lap of a race than first since you could count on at least one Blue Shell coming through and messing up someone's race.

Nintendo aren't sacrosanct.

Last edited:
I think it is fine to question the balancing of Mario Kart because the way they have done it has been flawed for some time.

They have ne of the more obnoxious cases of catch up AI, Kart balance went out of whack in MK Wii and with 12 racers on the track it was almost better to be in second or third place going into the final lap of a race than first since you could count on at least one Blue Shell coming through and messing up someone's race.

Nintendo aren't sacrosanct.

Sure, but I'd do it without getting angry. I too hope that Funky Kong/Bowser Bike isn't the easy way to victory.

Sure, but I'd do it without getting angry. I too hope that Funky Kong/Bowser Bike isn't the easy way to victory.
Speak for yourself; Mario Kart Wii is one of the most frustrating games I've ever played, possibly second to Fifa 14. Just thinking about all the problems in that game, complete with the universal acclaim it got, annoys me.

Speaking of flaws, they also brought the redundant tricks back. How exactly do they make the game better?

Speak for yourself; Mario Kart Wii is one of the most frustrating games I've ever played, possibly second to Fifa 14. Just thinking about all the problems in that game, complete with the universal acclaim it got, annoys me.

Speaking of flaws, they also brought the redundant tricks back. How exactly do they make the game better?

Perhaps I'm just super skilled at MK or something, but I found Mario Strikers Charged far more frustrating than MK Wii.

MK7 fixed a lot of that s**t though so hopes are high for MK8. Didnt play the Wii one enough to even know the bikes were unbalanced but I sure do remember about the blue shell rape :mad:

The whole catch up AI system really grinds my gears, hopefully online will tone it down or at least allow custom no blue shell lobbies so skilled players dont feel cheated by the game.

MK7 fixed a lot of that s**t though so hopes are high for MK8. Didnt play the Wii one enough to even know the bikes were unbalanced but I sure do remember about the blue shell rape :mad:

The whole catch up AI system really grinds my gears, hopefully online will tone it down or at least allow custom no blue shell lobbies so skilled players dont feel cheated by the game.
and with all the fixes come more problems, like the underwater segments. All they do is slow the game down, taking a good deal of adrenaline out with it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back