Opinion Mark Blicavs

Remove this Banner Ad

Blitz...GUN!!! Even in his quieter games he has a fair dinkum crack. Love his work rate!!! Skillful, hardnut, competitor, key forward, ruckman, midfielder...ALL IN ONE PACKAGE. Man-crush big time!

Anyone notice that Blitz had some seriously good hitouts to advantage against Haw? One from a centre bounce from memory and was timing his jumps better.
No, but very glad to hear that.
I am very pro-Blic, so if somebody else is noticing these things, very happy.

He looks like he is starting to time his jumps at the centre bounce better - last year he either didn't really jump/contest in the air but rather acted as a 4th midfielder at a centre bounce, or just jumped into the opposition ruck to take away any advantage they had.
I have been a fan of Blitz since last year, but really started to notice the improvement in his jumping ability & technique the past few weeks and its been great to see.

"As Agamemnon said when the Achaians drafted Achilles for the Trojan war...'He can run around and jump up and down, but can he get the ball?'.He turned out to be a handy player who could be used in a variety of positions."

I think its unfortunete that we have none to carry the load in teh ruck now, he looks on the very of being able to play a positional role. Come a long way in 2 years. Has very , good hands, if he starts taking pack marks , watchout.
Hopefully with the new ruck recruits, even more hopefully with Simpson being fitter + able to play more games, Blitz will play a dedicated position, hopefully!

Bumpity, bump, bump.

Could only listen as I'm at work today and won't get to watch until Thursday.

Sounded like he had a pretty solid game and kicked the sealer.

Just listening on the internet now while he's being interview by the boys on K-Rock. He sounds, confident with how things are going for himself and his position within the team. Is great to hear.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will admit I have doubted him at times but he seems to be getting better each and every week. Looking at where he started to where he is now, it's crazy how much he's improved, and good on him for putting in the effort.

Fanfooty saying he spent 99% of time on the ground.
Hes coming along nicely still a bit-a player hear there and everywhere but nothing wrong with that really.
I posted somewhere else that I think it will come with a bang.
He's somewhere here now.
exponential_curve.gif

I posted somewhere else that I think it will come with a bang.
He's somewhere here now.
exponential_curve.gif
I liken blicavs to Matt Kruezer... But cost us nothing and has a shite load more upside ... It was clear early on how much ability he has and upside , the dicks that wrote him off have no idea about football! Enough said!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back