Mark my words, We will beat Port!

Remove this Banner Ad

Scrimes1234

Debutant
Feb 12, 2005
Other Teams
The Mighty Tigers
It's a great opportunity to beat these guys! This is a big test for us Tigers but I've a good feeling about this one.

Scrimes1234 said:
It's a great opportunity to beat these guys! This is a big test for us Tigers but I've a good feeling about this one.

Should be at the MCG - TW wants a feral atmosphere for home games - wont get that at telstra with most supporters sitting in the pigeon lofts.

I HATE TELSTRA DOME :(

Port are going average if they keep it up we are a chance ;)

Go Tigers

port are not what they have been the last two years.

as someone said before we do match-up on them well.

we should stretch their defence, our midfield should come out on top (especially if sugar plays). the only worry is big tredders down forward.
if we can hold him we should be alright. it would be better at the 'g' because that's our home ground and we play better there.

cub said:
wont get that at telstra with most supporters sitting in the pigeon lofts.

I don't know... it feels more full with fewer people, it's got a very noisy interior when people are on their feet, and I reckon the Saints certainly seem to make it a bit feral at their home games!

I hate the Telstra Dome, the field makes the play seem so congested and not free flowing, maybe its just us.
I seriously don't know what to make of our team, whether they are capable of beating Port, I honestly could say so.

they must have the biggest winning streak over us.i think we haven't beaten them in 8 years. :(

Well done Tiges, was happy for your long suffering fans (respect then greatly except for a couple of trolls on the bf board) and Richo for his 200th. Only second Port v Richmond game I have missed, glad I saved my money too.
Thought your highlights was the screamer from Richo, Tuck (what a great player he will turn out to be) and Pettifer, never rated him but played really well today. Ohh how could I forget Nathan Brown, that's what Port really lacked today.

Good luck for the rest of the year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Paralowiepower said:
Well done Tiges, was happy for your long suffering fans (respect then greatly except for a couple of trolls on the bf board) and Richo for his 200th. Only second Port v Richmond game I have missed, glad I saved my money too.
Thought your highlights was the screamer from Richo, Tuck (what a great player he will turn out to be) and Pettifer, never rated him but played really well today. Ohh how could I forget Nathan Brown, that's what Port really lacked today.

Good luck for the rest of the year.

Very magnanimous, Para. Gotta say, when we got 5 goals down early in the second and your blokes were looking awesome, I started to think that the front lawn badly needed mowing.

But I stuck with it, and was suitably rewarded. Things might be very different next time when we have to cop your lot over at AAMI though ...

For the moment, cheers for allowing us to bask in our temporary glory ... and bask in our overgrown nature strips out the front.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back