Rumour Marriage troubles

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what James' reaction was when he saw Walllsy ... maybe he tried to pass her off as he PA ?

Actually I have a true personal story very much along the same lines. Many years ago I was holidaying in London and as I walked out of a cinema in Piccadilly Circus, I spotted the music teacher from the same high school I taught at in country Victoria. Well you should have seen the blood drain out of his face when he saw me, as he was very lovey dovey and arm in arm with a very good looking gal that wasn't his wife !!!

The moral of that story (even for King James) is you have to be very very careful if you going to play up, as it doesn't matter where you are, even the other side of the world ... there is always a very good chance of running into some you know ... especially when you are up to no good !!!
A good mate of mine also claims he had a similar encounter with the great haired one in New York 3-4 years ago. Hird's a pretty distinctive looking guy, wouln't be too many doppelgangers around but I'm not sure what to make of it.

I did read that hirds toorak home was on the market.
That might have had something to do with the jerk face media that set up residence on his lawn and his kids being photographed and filmed on a regular basis.

theaffairhird.jpg

I wonder what James' reaction was when he saw Walllsy ... maybe he tried to pass her off as he PA ?

Actually I have a true personal story very much along the same lines. Many years ago I was holidaying in London and as I walked out of a cinema in Piccadilly Circus, I spotted the music teacher from the same high school I taught at in country Victoria. Well you should have seen the blood drain out of his face when he saw me, as he was very lovey dovey and arm in arm with a very good looking gal that wasn't his wife !!!

The moral of that story (even for King James) is you have to be very very careful if you going to play up, as it doesn't matter where you are, even the other side of the world ... there is always a very good chance of running into some you know ... especially when you are up to no good !!!
I once had a client introduce a very well known commonwealth gold medalist to me as his "administrative assistant". To most of my kiwi colleagues, they were none the wiser, but another fella and I(both Vics) were just gobsmacked that the two of them were acting out this little charade thinking no one would know who she was.

Months later there was an article about the two of them being caught out in a love triangle by the guys wife.

I once had a client introduce a very well known commonwealth gold medalist to me as his "administrative assistant". To most of my kiwi colleagues, they were none the wiser, but another fella and I(both Vics) were just gobsmacked that the two of them were acting out this little charade thinking no one would know who she was.

Months later there was an article about the two of them being caught out in a love triangle by the guys wife.
My memory fails me on this one. Are we talking swimming?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

by golly that is one interesting story

Friend of mine was working in a lingerie shop, and said Tanya walked in to buy some expensive knickers, all the while complaining to her friend about how James was "hanging around with some young ****".

Wouldn't blame Tanya for cashing in her chips now that Hubby is unemployed.

Friend of mine was working in a lingerie shop, and said Tanya walked in to buy some expensive knickers, all the while complaining to her friend about how James was "hanging around with some young ****".

Wouldn't blame Tanya for cashing in her chips now that Hubby is unemployed.

All I took from this is that you have a hot chick you know who has friend zoned you who has access to some quality undergarments, so pics?

That might have had something to do with the jerk face media that set up residence on his lawn and his kids being photographed and filmed on a regular basis.

The same kids he repeatedly pushed in front of cameras?

Wonder how long he'll be in South America for.

Actually. You children would be too young to understand stress, feel empathy or even be in a re
The same kids he repeatedly pushed in front of cameras?

Wonder how long he'll be in South America for.
actually, he was forced to complain to the press council about the media unscrupulously publishing and filming his kids. If you were a parent or indeed a mature adult capable of empathy, you would probably understand why he was forced to sell his house although anything other than vitriolic, anti-Hird bile would not fit the narcissistic narrative of the dim-wits on here. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

Actually. You children would be too young to understand stress, feel empathy or even be in a re

actually, he was forced to complain to the press council about the media unscrupulously publishing and filming his kids. If you were a parent or indeed a mature adult capable of empathy, you would probably understand why he was forced to sell his house although anything other than vitriolic, anti-Hird bile would not fit the narcissistic narrative of the dim-wits on here. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

May I be the first to say: won't someone think of the children?

Nice location you have there princess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back