ATP/WTA Masters 1000 Rome

Remove this Banner Ad

Now the clown takes a Yastremska fake MTO

Just stand there you fool.

Honestly MTO’s should be banned after 4-4 in sets. If you’ve played 8 games you can play a couple more and call it after a set.

Now the clown takes a Yastremska fake MTO

Just stand there you fool.

Honestly MTO’s should be banned after 4-4 in sets. If you’ve played 8 games you can play a couple more and call it after a set.
Totally agree, they must look at it, it’s being abused far too often.

Very good performance by Novak, quite a clean showing. 21/14 W/UE ratio.

Frosty handshake was right. Novak barely looked at him.

Totally agree, they must look at it, it’s being abused far too often.

Very good performance by Novak, quite a clean showing. 21/14 W/UE ratio.

Frosty handshake was right. Novak barely looked at him.

Novak knew he wasn’t injured jeez. Take a MTO then play a 20 shot rally nice try Cam you ain’t fooling anyone.

Last edited:
So Medvedev beats Zverev yet again. So either Medvedev has improved massively on clay, Zverev has gone backwards big time, or a combination of both.

Djokovic vs Rune first up tonight but slightly later start. Keen. First meeting since Rune won in Paris. I’m actually pretty positive Novak can win this, and I’m a pretty pessimistic guy.

Kudermetova into the SF, and against Kalinina, what a chance to reach a 1000 final!

So Medvedev beats Zverev yet again. So either Medvedev has improved massively on clay, Zverev has gone backwards big time, or a combination of both.

Djokovic vs Rune first up tonight but slightly later start. Keen. First meeting since Rune won in Paris. I’m actually pretty positive Novak can win this, and I’m a pretty pessimistic guy.

Kudermetova into the SF, and against Kalinina, what a chance to reach a 1000 final!
Novak should win the whole tournament. It’ll be massive confidence boost and a message to the rest of the players.

Zverev looked horrific and that’s being kind. I’d hate to know the final UE count.

Novak starts at 8pm Syd time.

Yeah no idea on that women’s match Kuder should win. Iga vs Rybakina is on too (4am)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Zverev looked horrific and that’s being kind. I’d hate to know the final UE count.

Novak starts at 8pm Syd time.

Yeah no idea on that women’s match Kuder should win. Iga vs Rybakina is on too (4am)
3rd meeting already this year, Iga should get some revenge being on clay but if she loses (she won’t), yikes.

Just sad for Zverev. Clearly a match-up issue, but he’s fallen off so dramatically. Hopefully he just needs time and fitness, but it’s not looking good. I mean look at Thiem.

3rd meeting already this year, Iga should get some revenge being on clay but if she loses (she won’t), yikes.

Just sad for Zverev. Clearly a match-up issue, but he’s fallen off so dramatically. Hopefully he just needs time and fitness, but it’s not looking good. I mean look at Thiem.

I said it when he came back that I won’t judge him for 12-18 months after he came back. He seems to physically struggle playing back to back matches still. If I were him (and he won’t) I’d skip the grand slams get some wins in 3 set matches.

I recon Rybakina is a huge chance if she serves like she did against Vond. The score line flattered Iga against Vekic

The scheduling is horrific, not any matches on today. I really didn't think it fair that a few players had to play twice yesterday. Both Italians lost yesterday as well. Kuda is playing really well this week. Hopefully the tournament goes back to normal next year and not be extended to 12 days. I guess well done to Haifmann even though he beat Rublev.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back