ATP/WTA Masters 1000 Madrid

Remove this Banner Ad

Love watching Medevdev play on clay. It's madness, you can tell he hates the surface and the frustration comes out, watching him try and work it out I'd interesting
Great call, so true.

This match is really delivering right now, excellent tennis, you’d think Medvedev will win but that was a massive hold by Shevchenko.

I'm flicking between ATP and WTA. Shrieff up a break in the third. And I've gone back and its back on serve with the ladies.Shrieff playing Mertens.
Don’t like Sherif, hopefully Mertens can pull through.

Shevchenko holds and it’s 5-4. Blew 0-40 previous Medvedev service game. This game is wild.

I’m sorry but how can you be allowed to take a MTO for no reason prior to your opponent serving to stay in the match? Pathetic gamesmanship.

Kuders!! Here she comes! Good signs ahead of the French LukeParkerno1

Mirra played really well too, watched that match last night before bed. Kreijikoiva was pathetic today, honestly she annoys me to no end Babs, every time I rate her she flops against someone she should be trouncing. Kuders has these random weeks.

Mirra played really well too, watched that match last night before bed. Kreijikoiva was pathetic today, honestly she annoys me to no end Babs, every time I rate her she flops against someone she should be trouncing. Kuders has these random weeks.
Yep, I agree, nothing wrong with how Andreeva played last night. Thought she handed herself well on the big stage, it was just Sabalenka’s raw power, and a little bit of fatigue from Mirra, that caused the match to be so lopsided. However, in saying that, the scoreline didn’t do the match justice, plenty of deuce games. How good is her BHDTL? Thing of beauty.

Looking forward to Khachanov/Rublev starting now. All eyes on Alcaraz/Zverev tonight, cmon Sacha! And ADF too! As for the women, hopefully Sabalenka crushes Sherif, and don’t care who wins out of Begu/Sakkari.

Not sure the double length is the go. Perhaps 3 weeks for Madrid and Rome would be better.
I hate the 2 week Masters, except IW and Miami who‘ve done it for so long it seems fine for them to do so. But do we really need Madrid and then Rome to be 2 week events? At least put a 250 event in the second week. Although have you seen the challenger draw in France? I mean Monfils plays Murray 1R, and while both are cooked, it gives you some idea!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep, I agree, nothing wrong with how Andreeva played last night. Thought she handed herself well on the big stage, it was just Sabalenka’s raw power, and a little bit of fatigue from Mirra, that caused the match to be so lopsided. However, in saying that, the scoreline didn’t do the match justice, plenty of deuce games. How good is her BHDTL? Thing of beauty.

Looking forward to Khachanov/Rublev starting now. All eyes on Alcaraz/Zverev tonight, cmon Sacha! And ADF too! As for the women, hopefully Sabalenka crushes Sherif, and don’t care who wins out of Begu/Sakkari.

Probably the only thing she needs to improve and it’s fairly obvious as she’s 16 is that serve especially the second ball it’s a bit “hit me” and against your raw hitters you are on the back foot. Also feel her FH is a bit safe it’s not error prone but it’s safe. If you want to be that way has to go deep was dropping it short quite a bit.

Sabs will belt Sheriff well I hope so after the farce yesterday with Sheriff who took a MTO just before Mertens served to stay in the match. They have to get some penalties for these MTO’s it has gotten out of hand. Not confident but these courts suit Sakkari but I hope Kuder wins the whole thing

Not sure the double length is the go. Perhaps 3 weeks for Madrid and Rome would be better.

Could easily cut out a round and miss nothing taking out 4 days of length straight away.

Karatsev drop shot off Medvedev‘s ROS. Finally, someone with some brain activity other than Alcaraz. If you stand THAT FAR BACK, please play the drop shot.

Karatsev drop shot off Medvedev‘s ROS. Finally, someone with some brain activity other than Alcaraz. If you stand THAT FAR BACK, please play the drop shot.

Also Med is a hopeless net player lol

Oh great, Sabalanka looking like she’s some ITF journeywoman. I cannot stand Sherif, everything about her irritates me. The moonball return is my real issue tonight.

Medvedev angry at having to play on court #2, which isn’t as spacious behind the court as CC. In other words, he can only go back 7 metres to return and not 10 or something like that. Unreal. Some champion. Deal with it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back