Matador Cup Match 8 - New South Wales v Victoria - North Sydney Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somewhat like this one.

No, not at all like this one.

You continually attack me for that thread when it has absolutely no relevance to the argument. It's time for you to move on. I've copped my medicine, moved on and maybe you should let it go.

Riiiiight. I didn't even participate in it, and this is also actually the first time I've ever mentioned that thread. The thread was created in early 2014. Ergo, you've got the most bizarre understanding of the word "continually" I've ever come across. That's just completely weird - in fact, some would say it's delusional.

He made his debut in 2001/02 season. And I hardly think he was in his "declining years" when he was 23 years old. That, in fact, is the prime of his career.

Don't blame me if you can't even understand the word "and" either now - and therefore comprehensively misconstrue what I posted. Read what I posted again and you'll see my "declining years" reference is quite separate (you know, there's the little word "and" between them) to the reference to when he was young. I mean surely that's bleedingly obvious anyway unless you're a complete dolt?

But I think you're overrating his fielding.

Yawn.

I put it there after you I replied to you.

You slinked off to make the relevant post there (labelling me as "delusional", and undoubtedly thinking I wouldn't see it) at 10:33pm and then came back here at 10:44pm. So stop lying.

Go have a cry

Yep, how very constructive of you again. The only crying you would ever evoke in me are cries of laughter and pity.

No, not at all like this one.

Riiiiight. I didn't even participate in it, and this is also actually the first time I've ever mentioned that thread. The thread was created in early 2014. Ergo, you've got the most bizarre understanding of the word "continually" I've ever come across. That's just completely weird - in fact, some would say it's delusional.

Don't blame me if you can't even understand the word "and" either now - and therefore comprehensively misconstrue what I posted. Read what I posted again and you'll see my "declining years" reference is quite separate (you know, there's the little word "and" between them) to the reference to when he was young. I mean surely that's bleedingly obvious anyway unless you're a complete dolt?

Yawn.

You slinked off to make the relevant post there (labelling me as "delusional", and undoubtedly thinking I wouldn't see it) at 10:33pm and then came back here at 10:44pm. So stop lying.

Yep, how very constructive of you again. The only crying you would ever evoke in me are cries of laughter and pity.
Keep telling yourself that. You're the only one who believes it

So mentioning it the past 3 or 4 times in this particular argument, ergo continually wasn't you? So you lack the basic comprehension of the word "continually", not me.

The word "and" in these arguments are often used as a reference to the same period. I was mistaken in how I thought you intended to use the word.

This is so cute, you being so sanctimonious. Keep on crying like the baby you are, move on. You think Bailey is among the best fielders in Australia. I don't. You're not gaining credibility by continually attacking me over what is a minor issue.

Keep telling yourself that. You're the only one who believes it

So mentioning it the past 3 or 4 times in this particular argument, ergo continually wasn't you? So you lack the basic comprehension of the word "continually", not me.

The word "and" in these arguments are often used as a reference to the same period. I was mistaken in how I thought you intended to use the word.

This is so cute, you being so sanctimonious. Keep on crying like the baby you are, move on. You think Bailey is among the best fielders in Australia. I don't. You're not gaining credibility by continually attacking me over what is a minor issue.

For God's sake, man. Let it go.

You were the one who inserted yourself into a perfectly reasonable and civil conversation caboose was having with thorne89. So it's pretty stupid for you to keep accusing him of attacking you. It was the other way around the way I see it.

As for Bailey, it's as obvious as night follows day he's been a great fieldsman over a long period of time. The guy was an absolute freak in the field with unbelievable stops, brilliant catches, run outs created from nothing, you name it, for many years. You calling him average or solid or decent or whatever it was is just silly, and I'm pretty sure even you don't believe that. So, if you're going to troll and try to personally take the mickey out of someone as obviously as that, then you deserve everything you get in response IMO.

Now, in the meantime, perhaps the two of you could both STFU ... and stop derailing the thread with your childish arguing and name calling? Thanks. :)

Last edited:
Would most definitely have to look back over his matches, I find it hard to believe that none of his runs were made under pressure. I could run off a whole list of names, including Jaywardene and Gilchrist, who averaged mid to low 30s. It's pretty decent, especially when coupled with a good SR.

Yeah, that's a decent call on averages. I take your point. That said, Jayawardene had some prolonged slumps in ODIs which dented his average, and Gilly played a very different and much more risky role with the bat than White was typically asked to.

For God's sake, man. Let it go.

You were the one who inserted yourself into a perfectly reasonable and civil conversation caboose was having with thorne89. So it's pretty stupid for you to keep accusing him of attacking you. It was the other way around the way I see it.

As for Bailey, it's as obvious as night follows day he's been a great fieldsman over a long period of time. The guy was an absolute freak in the field with unbelievable stops, brilliant catches, run outs created from nothing, you name it, for many years. You calling him average or solid or decent or whatever it was is just silly, and I'm pretty sure even you don't believe that. So, if you're going to troll and try to personally take the mickey out of someone as obviously as that, then you deserve everything you get in response IMO.

Now, in the meantime, perhaps the two of you could both STFU ... and stop derailing the thread with your childish arguing and name calling? Thanks. :)
I made one comment on how I said White was a better fielder fielder than Bailey. He then decided to belittle and attack me. Look at it yourself. He's the one who can't let it go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back