Matchday 28 + QPR V Tottenham

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously, who let the Tottenscum fan in here? I thought we were trying to keep this place classy and clean?

Calm down, you'll win a trophy this year, after all no one's better at winning the 4th place cup:cool:

Dominated without really creating many chances. Probably deserved it in the end. Doesn't feel like a win when all your rivals win though

Got Spurs next game which will be back. For some reason they seem to do well at OT

They'd still find something to post about.

Like how Coutinho is only a level below Messi and Ronaldo. ******* joke.

Except they never said that. Neymar said he thinks Coutinho has the potential to be in that bracket, that's all that link was. You're getting worked up over nothing.

Except they never said that. Neymar said he thinks Coutinho has the potential to be in that bracket, that's all that link was. You're getting worked up over nothing.
"There's the Messi-Ronaldo stratosphere. Then there's the rung below.

How far is Philippe Coutinho from joining that band?"

They are implying that he's pretty much there.

watching motd and really courtois has had an absolute shocker. must've pushed about 3 or 4 shots straight back into the area. how sakho didnt have a brace, on top of ramires and willian not scoring easy chances is beyond me. cahill gets turned so easily over and over. really not very flash.

oh now phil neville is talking. * sake.

what a ball in and finish from chadli. horrific scenes concerning gomis. truly frightening stuff. great that he's alright. another great finish from ki. poor from lloris i guess, clearly took him by surprise. top bins from mason too. off balance and still puts his foot through it. great run from eriksen. outstanding finish from townsend too. thinking he was going to pass that of though. was never going to do anything else. another nice ball in for gylfi with a nice finish too. lots of nice goals in this game.

Last edited:
watching motd and really courtois has had an absolute shocker. must've pushed about 3 or 4 shots straight back into the area. how sakho didnt have a brace, on top of ramires and willian not scoring easy chances is beyond me. cahill gets turned so easily over and over. really not very flash.

oh now phil neville is talking. **** sake.

what a ball in and finish from chadli. horrific scenes concerning gomis. truly frightening stuff. great that he's alright. another great finish from ki. poor from lloris i guess, clearly took him by surprise. top bins from mason too. off balance and still puts his foot through it. great run from eriksen. outstanding finish from townsend too. thinking he was going to pass that of though. was never going to do anything else. another nice ball in for gylfi with a nice finish too. lots of nice goals in this game.

May have to rewatch the game but from what i remember he only made 1 or 2 mistakes and made a couple of brilliant saves due to poor defending from our back 4. Was the difference between 1 point and 3 points.

''absolute shocker'' seems very harsh.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

May have to rewatch the game but from what i remember he only made 1 or 2 mistakes and made a couple of brilliant saves due to poor defending from our back 4. Was the difference between 1 point and 3 points.

''absolute shocker'' seems very harsh.

he continually seemed to push the ball right back into the box. he's done that a few times this season but teams have failed to punish, like sakho's display.

Interesting that the highlights indicate that. I thought Courtois was very good, certainly not an absolute shocker, and Cahill was good as well, much better than he has been lately.

Schwarzer was excellent yesterday. Couple of nice hollywood type saves.

Cambiasso was Cambiasso.

Didnt realise before just how quick Schlupp was. Navas had him on toast a few times and he just turned on the jets and caught up. And Navas is no slouch in the pace department.

For us thought Demichelis and Mangala were solid, but not really tested. Silva good as always. Navas our best on the night. Rest rubbish.

staggering that the smalling challenge wasn't a pen. as stonewall as you'll see.

suspect evans and cisse will be having some games off. spitting is just disgusting
Typical of Man U to get out a lucky result. Surely the 1st spitter gets a ban the person who retaliates some kind of award?

Interesting that the highlights indicate that. I thought Courtois was very good, certainly not an absolute shocker, and Cahill was good as well, much better than he has been lately.

Yeah, I thought he was very good once again too. Nice to see Cahill getting back into a bit of form too, getting dropped and knowing he's not a walk up start may have something to do with it.

Are you telling me or asking me?
Can't think of another reason why you would infer or even think that out of all the clubs around we get the best deal from the refs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back