Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 13, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Leicester, Vixens

Was the fixture set while Leicester were still in the Cup against Villa perhaps?
That could be it actually, I remember ages ago looking it up and it said April 30. Might've been done as soon as we were in the final.

Bring it City!

Don't expect anything out of this. My small hope is that we've played well against big teams, away from home.
I was going to mention it earlier, but Courtney fan? Really? I only liked him when he won his championship with us, the true champion team! DJR FTW! (I know you're a HRT fan, but still, lol. Good win for Courtney in the last race).

Anyway, matchwise, I do hope we are able to bring it to them. A few teams have had some luck there, not to mention they must be a little tired. That defence is not as good as I remember it being, the heck happened?

Only problem is, the darn Scousers won. So now they want to make sure they get the three against us.

Why is Chelsea v Leicester not on this Saturday? Neither team is in the FA Cup.

Leicester v Chelsea is a TV game. They weren't able to get a TV game this weekend, since all FA Cup games are TV games this weekend. Holding it this weekend would result in lost TV revenue. So they took the next possible spot that would offer a TV game, hence April 29 in the UK. QRP V Spurs will be, but since they booked early, and because of the racist row Chelsea had, they were unable to secure it on time.

Tough game against Man Utd - with our shaky defence and I'm not confident at all. Need Cabella IMO to have any slim chance of getting a result.

Though, that being said...in the immortal words of King Kev "I tell you honestly, I will love it if we beat them, love it!" :D

2-0 for us over Sunderland I suspect.

Not that Bruce/Hull needed the boost given their recent dominance but no Johnson should only strengthen your chances mate! :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

West Ham have only won 1 of their last 10 league matches. We should bounce back against them, predicting 2-0.
Yeah I'm pretty confident with this one. I have a feeling Costa is going to put a couple in.

Villa 1-1 West Brom
Hull 2-0 Sunderland
Southampton 1-0 Crystal Palace
QPR 1-2 Arsenal
West Ham 1-1 Chelsea
Man City 3-0 Leicester
Newcastle 1-1 Man United
Stoke 2-0 Everton
Tottenham 2-1 Swansea
Liverpool 3-0 Burnley
QPR 1-1 Tottenham

Last edited:
Aston Villa 0-0 West Brom
Hull 2-0 Sunderland
Southampton 1-1 Crystal Palace
QPR 0-2 Arsenal
West Ham 0-2 Chelsea
Man City 3-0 Leicester
Newcastle 1-1 Man United
Stoke 2-0 Everton
Tottenham 1-1 Swansea
Liverpool 4-0 Burnley

QPR 1-2 Tottenham

Hopefully we dont suffer one of those let down moments. Cant think just cos we're in great form and we beat City that we will roll Burnley. We cant take the foot off the pedal now. Gotta get all three points and continue the charge!

Massive week for us after the cup final. Thankfully Swansea is at home and with the tragic news former club captain Dave Mackay passing away I'd imagine the crowd will be pretty up for it Wednesday night and so hopefully we bounce back. Get a win there and I'm pretty confident going into QPR. Going 2-0 against Swansea and 2-1 against QPR!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back