Matchday 34

Remove this Banner Ad

Jan 13, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Leicester, Vixens

After dashing our hopes of claiming any silverware on the weekend, the least Villa could do would be to nick a point or 3 from City on the weekend.

Maybe no Remy, Costa or Drogba.

Will be interesting whos driving that bus.

Will Fab get a Mata like reception this weekend?
Will get a mixed reaction. Some fans still like him, the majority will be quite hostile though I imagine..

C'mon Palace!
Win and get a top half finish!
I'm amazed at what Palace has done.
I wonder when they'll announce plans for a redevelopment/new stadium.
They need it. And there was talk about it 2 years ago. 2 mid table finishes in the Premier League and the riches that come from that should mean in the very near future they can replace(/upgrade) Selhurst.

Really, really need at least a point here.
Definitely. Some of the other relegation battlers have somewhat tough matches, so a point (or 3) for Hull could be a chance to gain points on most of them.

Leicester vs Burnley will be a good game to watch. So much on the line.

Huge game for us! Full confidence we can beat them in a high scoring encounter.

Our game against Chelsea is timed well as well. 3 days after a hard slog at the Emirates is ideal timing. Are any strikers going to be available for Leicester chef ?

Hard to say at this stage, a few rumours around the 3 may be right for Arsenal. My guess would be Remy starts and Costa comes off the bench(if fit) and will then start against you guys.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe no Remy, Costa or Drogba.

Will be interesting whos driving that bus.

Will Fab get a Mata like reception this weekend?
Hey chef do you reckon Oscar is ready to play out this match? He's played 1900 minutes this season, much less than his fellow regulars in midfield so I'm wondering if he'll be fresh enough to slot back in soon

Hey chef do you reckon Oscar is ready to play out this match? He's played 1900 minutes this season, much less than his fellow regulars in midfield so I'm wondering if he'll be fresh enough to slot back in soon

Not interested in going through all this again. Move on or suffer the consequences.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back