Toast Matty Taberner

Remove this Banner Ad

Started a new chant on the weekend for the big man, based on the Glenn McGrath one. Potential banner idea
"Oooh Ahh Taberner, say Oooh ahh Taberner"
He had a ripper first half on the weekend.

Started a new chant on the weekend for the big man, based on the Glenn McGrath one. Potential banner idea
"Oooh Ahh Taberner, say Oooh ahh Taberner"
Sorry Seppo but isn't that what they do with Mark Le Cras? "Ooh ahh, Mark Le Cras"

Don't really want to have something similar to what the slime do :confused: I guess they based it off Glenn McGrath too.

Sorry Seppo but isn't that what they do with Mark Le Cras? "Ooh ahh, Mark Le Cras"

Don't really want to have something similar to what the slime do :confused: I guess they based it off Glenn McGrath too.
Never heard the Eagles do that one, got no real interest in them... :D

One Kepler Bradley is taken from Tony Lockett, so there aren't all OC.

Let's be honest. We all had doubts about Tabs. The number of KPFs who don't make it is astoundingly high. And we have had plenty over the years. But Tabs has shown massive growth this year and particularly in the last few weeks. Got 110 dream team points today - not bad for a guy playing full forward!!!!

Question - do we need to buy a Cloke or Riewoldt and waste all of our spare salary cap?
Answer - no, not if Tabs, Apeness and A Pearce keep taking big steps forward.
100% faith in him since day dot.

When does the Rising Star nomination usually get announced?

Will be very interesting to see if Tabs gets the nod.

When does the Rising Star nomination usually get announced?

Will be very interesting to see if Tabs gets the nod.
I doubt it. By the last few rounds they seem like they pick players for paybacks for other close misses, rather than the best player for the weekends.

I doubt it. By the last few rounds they seem like they pick players for paybacks for other close misses, rather than the best player for the weekends.

Just had a look at sportsbet for the favourites, not many haven't won it that are listed. Only ones left without a nomination are Jack Martin (GC) and Lachie Hunter (WB)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It doesn't matter if he gets the rising star nomination. The great thing is that he is showing why the club has persisted with him. Looking like he could be a solid player for the club.

As one of those who copped some heat in these parts for suggesting earlier this year that Tabs might be able to play a bit, I'm quite pleased about this!

But Ross DOESN'T PLAY YOUF!

Really did run all day. First half was exceptional.

Could see how spent he was when lining up for goals.

Congrats and a nice stepping stone for down the track.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back