May - Daily Punt

Remove this Banner Ad

I was hoping she was would run in the Dane Ripper, would have given me a better price on Catkins. That race is Catkins' for the taking now, giving only 1.5kgs to here biggest threat market wise, Bring me the Maid. They are polls apart class wise, if she runs anywhere near her Doncaster run its a space job. First up record is amazing.

Counterattack in the JJ.Atkins will be my best though, run last start was super, crying out for the 1600, think the market has he and Presss Statement around the wrong way. $7 is an outstanding price. Ill have something on Waller's other runner who i think is overs as well and will lead, Feast for Eyes just incase he gets away with murder up front, all things being equal though i think Counterattack wins.

Werther the other obvious winner, only bad luck and barrier one gets him beaten i think.

Catkins just needs to do what she does. Set weights plus penalties conditions suits perfectly with 8 point handicap rating advantage over Bring Me The Maid and only 1.5 kilos more.

Catkins just needs to do what she does. Set weights plus penalties conditions suits perfectly with 8 point handicap rating advantage over Bring Me The Maid and only 1.5 kilos more.

Yep, dead set thrown in.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back