Remove this Banner Ad

matty_boy08

All Australian
Feb 24, 2008
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool & Miami Heat
I know Paddy hasn't played a game as yet but if you were to pick for the future who would you pick considering Clark is a proven goal kicker w/ known mental health issues.

If your picking for the future them of course you would choose McCartin, he's a number one draft pick and is 9 years younger than Clark.

Ok then, if you were to pick for the next 5 years. Then both were thrown into F/A Pool does that sway your decision?

I'll take the football player over the cry baby
You disrespectful ignorant *.

He had/has depression. You have no idea what that is like to go through obviously, and to call someone a crybaby because of that is just the stupidest thing I have ever heard.

Depression is one of the worst things that someone can go through, and I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.

You disrespectful ignorant ****.

He had/has depression. You have no idea what that is like to go through obviously, and to call someone a crybaby because of that is just the stupidest thing I have ever heard.

Depression is one of the worst things that someone can go through, and I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.

Ok whatever

That's funny I think Lonergan is a cry baby, not because of his kidney, think his brave but think his a b itch for other reasons

You are a few sandwiches short of a picnic and are clearly just a moronic troll
goodbye.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You called Clark a cry baby because he put his health first and you have the gall to insult others intelligence? You're lucky if you have two cells to rub together.

I have nothing against Clark, look at all my posts, only reason I'm tipping Cats finish top 4 is because of their edition of Clark & lessor extent Stanley. Some depth upfront to help Hawkins and in the ruck as Cats rucks are hopeless

I rate Clark but not a head of McCartin, people take crap way out of context. Who cares seriously

I have nothing against Clark, look at all my posts, only reason I'm tipping Cats finish top 4 is because of their edition of Clark & lessor extent Stanley. Some depth upfront to help Hawkins and in the ruck as Cats rucks are hopeless

I rate Clark but not a head of McCartin, people take crap way out of context. Who cares seriously

Plenty of people care. If you'd lost a loved one due to depression you wouldn't be so quick to throw around terrible comments like that. What makes it worse though is you attack people when they call you out for it.

There's nothing wrong with picking McCartin ahead of Clark, I myself did so in this very thread, but there is plenty wrong with what you said. You won't win this one, admit you ****ed up and move on.

Plenty of people care. If you'd lost a loved one due to depression you wouldn't be so quick to throw around terrible comments like that. What makes it worse though is you attack people when they call you out for it.

There's nothing wrong with picking McCartin ahead of Clark, I myself did so in this very thread, but there is plenty wrong with what you said. You won't win this one, admit you stuffed up and move on.

I'm not going to admit anything, but I'll move on regardless

McCartin is one of the most natural key forwards you'll see. Leads marks and kicks extremely well. Taking nothing away from Clark as he will be massive for Geelong. Huge mistake from Collingwood in failing to secure him.

McCartin is one of the most natural key forwards you'll see. Leads marks and kicks extremely well. Taking nothing away from Clark as he will be massive for Geelong. Huge mistake from Collingwood in failing to secure him.

Pies have Witts and Grundy, don't think its huge mistake not securing him, agree nice to have him

Comes to a needs v wants basis
I'd love Clark at Blues as only really Kreuzer as our main ruck, would be good combination if we had him

Pies have Witts and Grundy, don't think its huge mistake not securing him, agree nice to have him

Comes to a needs v wants basis
I'd love Clark at Blues as only really Kreuzer as our main ruck, would be good combination if we had him

Clark will play majority key forward something Witts and Grundy can't do consistently well enough.

Clark will play majority key forward something Witts and Grundy can't do consistently well enough.

Probably right but don't think Pies are to shattered about not getting him. How many Ruckmen other than say Ryder play very effective forward roles? I'd say Hickey

Sandilands and Jacobs probs 2 most dominant rucks in the como but won't kick more than 1 goal a game for you when push forwRd

Probably right but don't think Pies are to shattered about not getting him. How many Ruckmen other than say Ryder play very effective forward roles? I'd say Hickey

Sandilands and Jacobs probs 2 most dominant rucks in the como but won't kick more than 1 goal a game for you when push forwRd

Hickey not really no. Your looking at Hale Giles Nic Nat Luenberger.

What does it have to do with Collingwood?

Varcoe didn't want to move to Melbourne. Cats wouldn't want a flog like Lumumba.

Pies have Moore who is arguably on par with McCartin as a KPP.

Back