Mcleod vs Edwards

Remove this Banner Ad

AFC could of got in alot of s**t had it played it any other way. The race card was the joker in the pack. The AFC played with a straight bat

Interesting thing will be ..... Will McLeod(s) be in attendance when Edwards and most likely also D Jarman are inducted at the next HOF intake? And having been invited out for dinner prior will not suffice as an excuse for non attendance.

Also the whole Cancer thing was blown way out of proportion.

He had a single surgery, it was removed and had no follow up treatment. It isn't like he had ongoing treatment and his life was at risk or anything.

Clearly a "wife" thing and I don't think either player should be demonised in anyway for the behaviour of their respective partners. I have equal respect for both player's contribution to the AFC and both are "legends" of the club in my eyes. When it comes down to it if it means keeping a relationship and family together of course both guys supported their wives.

I know people feel like they have to take sides but we really don't. We're allowed to love both.

Without taking the Edwards side in this I always had the perception that had McLeod remained a bachelor conquering South Australia that him and Tyson would have maintained their professional working relationship and differences would have been sorted long ago without the public fallout.

Also the whole Cancer thing was blown way out of proportion.

He had a single surgery, it was removed and had no follow up treatment. It isn't like he had ongoing treatment and his life was at risk or anything.

I think you would think differently if you were told you had cancer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well, perhaps if I was diagnosed with Bowel cancer, or Pancreatic cancer I might think that Edwards "cancer" was blown even more out of proportion.
If you don't mind I'd prefer to give all 3 a miss....not sure you'd be overly delighted if you had one of your "plums" removed either, I'm bloody sure I wouldn't.

If you don't mind I'd prefer to give all 3 a miss....not sure you'd be overly delighted if you had one of your "plums" removed either, I'm bloody sure I wouldn't.

Oh yeah if I had a choice I wouldn't, but you can function perfectly fine with just one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back