Melbourne vs Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

It's like we rock up to these lower placed games expecting a no show from the opposition. Play at 100% or go home.

Feel like the loss last night might have been a good thing in the long run for the Swans if it means our likely Finals opponents are either Adelaide or West Coast. Our good record recently against the Eagles speaks for itself and the Crows aren't hitting their straps quite as they'd like to at this stage of the season.

The AFL ****ed the holding the ball rule 100%. The ones against Douglas and Jones showed exactly what's wrong with the current interpretation.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The AFL screwed the holding the ball rule 100%. The ones against Douglas and Jones showed exactly what's wrong with the current interpretation.
What the umpires are doing is pinging guys who don't attempt to roll over , you only roll over so the ball can come out.

So can i get odds on Green belting someone today?

Adelaide supporters please tell me Callinans nickname is either Shrek, Sloth (the goonies), ogre or troll?

What a head!

The AFL screwed the holding the ball rule 100%. The ones against Douglas and Jones showed exactly what's wrong with the current interpretation.
Stop your whinging. Neither had any attempt to get rid of the ball. Should have been holding the ball 100% of the time. Though, Douglas was unfortunate considering he had been knocked out. But it would have been hard for the umpire to know that.

I dont care if its his last game or not. Watching the way Brad Green over celebrates his goals this season has been embarrassing, cringe worthy, and only reinforces my opinion that the guy is an utter flog!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back