Melbourne vs. GCS

I've said nothing about Brisbane, not sure why they're being discussed.

You made a call about our list, as I quoted above. I'm not sure either. I'll drop it.

Need a Howe specky in the last quarter.

It's taken this long to work out that Smith didnt injure his knee? The fact he was holding his ankle was obviously no indication.

Was thinking the same thing, never even remotely held his knee and Pickering's been harping on about it for a quarter now.

Hope it's nothing too bad though, kid's a gun.

You, grizzly, riteo and a few others should remove your mouths from each others posteriors and recognise the fact that these players have been through enough crap this year to enjoy their first wins in 6 weeks.

Good to see the hate is fresh.

Well done to BG, looked cooked just a month ago and will now get another year.

Yes I agree.

But enjoy it with your teammates. Don't do that s**t Green did with the goosestep and the finger twirl. Rivers kicks a toughish goal and celebrates accordingly. High fives with his teammates.

If Green kicks 8 I fully expect him to rip his guernsey off ala Aloisi '05.

No, it's just that GCS look miles off even being a finals side by 2014-15.

I don't think any of their KPP are good enough. Good nucleus of young midfielders, very average KPP and the wrong uncontracted players targeted (excepting Bock and Ablett).

Day, Lynch, Gorringe et al will take time. Like most other KPPs.

They will slowly improve in my view.

You, grizzly, riteo and a few others should remove your mouths from each others posteriors and recognise the fact that these players have been through enough crap this year to enjoy their first wins in 6 weeks.

Good to see the hate is fresh.

And rather pungent as well.

an ESSENDON supporter saying this? Holy s**t.

1142 days now.

Here is a perfect example of what is going wrong with GC Suns.
I was sitting here watching the game, there was 2.45 left on the clock score 86 to 33.
Charlie Dixon has a free kick about 60 metres out. There are ten GC players standing still within 20 metres of Dixon on the 50 metre line. As Dixon is about to kick, Ablett is the one and only player that moves forward all the rest stay stationary with one clown (don't know who it was) standing further away on the boundary line with his arms up.

Dixon has no option but to bomb it forward.
Now, there are seven (7) Melbourne players close to and moving closer to the GC's goal square. There is ONE (1) GC player near the goal square no other GC players are in sight.

That has got to be player related as I couldn't possibly see any coach having a game plan like that.
Every player that stands still like that needs to be dropped to a lower level. Kids have more enthusiasm than that.

Yes I agree.

But enjoy it with your teammates. Don't do that s**t Green did with the goosestep and the finger twirl. Rivers kicks a toughish goal and celebrates accordingly. High fives with his teammates.

Would lol hard

Brad Green's goal celebration justifying the comments in this thread.

Embarrassing.

Once again. I'll type slowly..

We've had 2 wins in a season straight from hell. The players have had next to nothing to celebrate this year and Green is letting loose, but still you morons have a dig. This win is more important to our club than it would be to any other.

Yes I agree.

He went overboard with the goosestep but other than that the others were fine, I did LOL though.

We've had 2 wins in a season straight from hell. The players have had next to nothing to celebrate this year and Green is letting loose, but still you morons have a dig. This win is more important to our club than it would be to any other.
Culture

Surprised Green didn't celebrate that point.

bwahahahahahahahaha

an ESSENDON supporter saying this? Holy s**t.

Your supporters are renowned country wide as the most clueless by far, and they boo ANY decision that goes against them even when it is 100% correct.

hahahaha wow, what a clown you are.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Exactly.

Given the s**t that's unfolded throughout this year for us, it's extraordinarily unfair to be slagging our players off because they want to celebrate one of the rare good days we've had.

But certain people on this thread, like the grizzlyguts, find the mere existence of the Melbourne Football Club deeply upsetting, let alone anything beyond that. How dare we celebrate a win :rolleyes:

Doubt Dees can get any better next year , but kudos to Green celebrating like he has achieveda something in his AFL career.

Back