Member numbers

Remove this Banner Ad

Tinker

Team Captain
Jun 4, 2002
lost in space
Other Teams
Essendon
Well I am doing my bit, even from Canberra.......

I've joined as an Interstate Member and I have also signed up my husband's best mate's son as a Baby Bomber, he is almost 2. They live in Sydney and follow rugby league but I have convinced them to let me encourage their boy in AFL as well so he grows up a well rounded sports lover!! They said no problem!!

So thats me and a new recruit signed up!!

Nice work!

I'll be joining next week, first time since 1996. Next week is also the week I move back to Melbourne after 6 years away!

I don't think I'll be able to afford to renew until February. Or I could leave it til the week before Round 1 like I did this year! Either way, I'll renew, it's just a matter of when I get the money. :(

Originally posted by M29
Has anyone been stupid enought to sign up there pets in that pet catergory, where you got a dog collar with it or some shyte like that?

Surely these aren't included in official m'ship figures - Collingwood FC would then be able to count their members' wives as a number :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by M29
Has anyone been stupid enought to sign up there pets in that pet catergory, where you got a dog collar with it or some shyte like that?

If I thought my Mum would allow the Dog to wear it I would but she would probably burn it instead.

ill be doing it in the comming weeks, perhaps just after christmas. Im mostly weighing up just what i want. Reserve or just the consession 18

Its good to hear alot of people joining up as interstate members...i think this is the first year the club has offered this kind of membership, can neone back me up on that?

If so true, it had to happen, as what makes essendon the most supported club in australia is our support Australia wide, and not just in Victoria!

Originally posted by windyhill
Actually my 30th membership coming up. Used to be 5 bucks and that would get you 22 games home and away... ( back in young windyhill`s early days). Bit different now, the prices for membership have absolutely exploded. They used to be value for money, used to be......

and potatoe cacks used to cost 5c things change

Remove this Banner Ad

Back