Member numbers

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by myTbombers
Its good to hear alot of people joining up as interstate members...i think this is the first year the club has offered this kind of membership, can neone back me up on that?

it's been around for about 5-6 years.
at least this way I don't have to wait 'til I visit the old man's place to read his copies of the bomber mag.

this year (finally!), I think we get entry to the swans/essendon game up here (which hasn't happened before) so it feels like we get a little more value out of it.

don't know the details - haven't read the fine print yet. The bill comes in, it's given to the bank manager (the mrs), bingo, I'm membered up again for the next year.
:)

Going by the trend of last week, were we signed up just under 1000 members a day, one would asume the current talley stands at 17,000??

For sure we are ahead of where we were last year. I think it shows that the members were overly pleased with our recruiting and trading etc, and i think we will have a v. good year!!

go dons!!

Still have to re-new my membership!! :eek:

But i don't care about my High Mark membership much anymore, and like i ever sit in my cushy seat anyway. Only go to the footy when i'm not playing club rugby and seeing that we have quite a few saturday 'day' games, a full-on membership just isn't worth it for me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back