Membership 2014 - Final Total 66,122

Remove this Banner Ad

Just renewed!

MRC 11 and 3 gamer
emoji_tiger_bigger.png

"Richmond will field a stand-alone team in the VFL for the first time next season, bringing official matches back home to Punt Road Oval."

:thumbsu:

Hopefull we can sit in the back row of the Jack Dyer stand with a few frothies :cool:

Interesting the club are going from 60k to 75k targets in the space of 1 season. Will be interesting to see if we can do it.

Was thinking of buying my parent's a couple of 3 game memberships anyway but I'll definitely do my bit to help reach 75k

Will need to talk the missus and sisters into it as well :D

Interesting the club are going from 60k to 75k targets in the space of 1 season. Will be interesting to see if we can do it.

Was thinking of buying my parent's a couple of 3 game memberships anyway but I'll definitely do my bit to help reach 75k

It's a big jump but I reckon we'll come very close! I noticed on the website that the MRC GF guarantee is selling well (Tier 1 sold out) so that may very well prompt supporters to join up if they want a spot to see the Tigers play in a Granny.

Plus, I wonder how many relatives Bachar will be signing up next season! :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's a big jump but I reckon we'll come very close! I noticed on the website that the MRC GF guarantee is selling well (Tier 1 sold out) so that may very well prompt supporters to join up if they want a spot to see the Tigers play in a Granny.

Plus, I wonder how many relatives Bachar will be signing up next season! :D

The club and membership department wouldn't have set 75,000 as a target if they didn't think we'd get it.

We don't set targets and miss them like Hawthorn did this year. Plus we already have over 5k signed up for 2014 from the 3 game special this year.

The little man gets his one rolled over from last year, might see if his two big sisters want memberships for next year. I managed to get them to come to there first game last year (and despite being scared/unsure at why Daddy had to get a tad angry at the Richmond supporter when we all follow the same team) had a great time.

Anyone else think the white font on "Strong and BOLD" could have been RFC yellow font? I find the white and black is a bit too dominant, and i don't even want to think of what that implies....

....maybe I'm just being too picky.

Anyone else think the white font on "Strong and BOLD" could have been RFC yellow font? I find the white and black is a bit too dominant, and i don't even want to think of what that implies....

....maybe I'm just being too picky.

White is on Tigers too you know

Remove this Banner Ad

Back