Memberships Membership 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

I just got sent a happy birthday message from the club from Ben Keays and Ned McHenry..... Wasn't personalised but I appreciated the effort

Question for essential crows members who have had mobile membership before.

How does it work for sanfl games. With a members card you just scan at the gate.

Do you receive a barcode to use for sanfl games.

Last edited:
Question for essential crows members who have had mobile membership before.

How does it work for cancel games. With a members card you just scan at the gate.

Do you receive a barcode to use for sanfl games.
IIRC for cancelled games we get to go into the stadium for free and lay flowers in the center square?

OMG! Mine got delivered to the wrong address today too. Same suburb, but different street name and number. 15 min walk away. The sun told me to drive my car. Good call Mr Sun! Bloody hot!

Last year I went digital. This year I’ve gone back to card. How long have they been specifying how many years we’ve been members for on the card?
I think a good 5 years or so! I've asked for it on merch every single year in the yearly survey. Would love like what Hawthorn have where they embroider a patch on the member scarf for number of years membership

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have a couple of season tickets that family members won't be able to use this year. Rather than dealing with seat return every second week I'd rather sell them at face value for the year. Seats are in section 543 in the front row so they're much better than anything available through the club this year. DM me if you're interested.

Crows Dude

WE'RE READY, ARE YOU?

With 26 days to go, the countdown to the 2024 AAMI Community Series and our Family Day is on!

As a Crows Member, you will receive free general admission access to the event by scanning in via the Adelaide Crows Official App or using your membership card. Entry is subject to capacity. Alternatively, you can guarantee entry by booking a ticket via Ticketmaster using your barcode.

Member Presale:

Tuesday 6 February, 10am (ACDT)

At least you got that far. My barcode not even being recognised.
I think they screwed that up too. The barcode I recieved in the email yesterday is different to the one I received via text 45 mins ago. The text barcode is the correct one

Yes they just replied to my email. I just had to delete the last 4 digits and it has worked. But $5. Id probabky be able to arrive on the day for free.

I'm baffled by the whole thing. Somehow I ended up with 4 tickets. 2 @$5 and 2@$20. From 2 barcodes.
Do I actually have 4 tickets for entry?

What's the difference in the tickets? Why are some $5 and some $20?
Mine came up with $5 so thats weird.

Mine came up with $5 so thats weird.
I clicked on the Adelaide members thing (I think that was the $5 tickets), then it came up with extra ticket options. I tried for grandstand but it wouldn't give me any. Then I grabbed the $20 general admin, which I had assumed was the actual ticket.
God I hate these ticketing companies. They have one job and yet are so utterly s**t about it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back