Mid season draft 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't have to look too far, each week Archie May shows improvement. Starting to hit the scoreboard and take pack marks. Must recoup the investment we have put into him the last two years before others see a mobile, solid 200cm FF who tackles and is (now thanks to Dermie) a good shot at goal. Only 20 and has some competitive juices. We are winning in the twos with three (plus Ryan) tall mobile young forwards.

Don't have to look too far, each week Archie May shows improvement. Starting to hit the scoreboard and take pack marks. Must recoup the investment we have put into him the last two years before others see a mobile, solid 200cm FF who tackles and is (now thanks to Dermie) a good shot at goal. Only 20 and has some competitive juices. We are winning in the twos with three (plus Ryan) tall mobile young forwards.
Hi Archie👋

TigerImposter will have a stroke if he sees this. Not the biggest Archibald fan is TI. There again, he wasn't the biggest Lefau fan before we drafted him. So the portents are strong for young Archibald May.

There must be some chance we prise May off our VFL list. In recruiting this would be commonly known as the Archibald prise. :)

Is May better than Ryan?
no where near him. Slow as treacle, doesn't lead or work hard enough so is forced to try and take contested marks and drops the majority and finally he's pathetic at ground level. There is no way we can put this bloke on our AFL list as he has too many deficiencies. He's lucky to get to 10 possessions a game , whereas his opponent has a field day running off him. He's a massive no from me.

TigerImposter will have a stroke if he sees this. Not the biggest Archibald fan is TI. There again, he wasn't the biggest Lefau fan before we drafted him. So the portents are strong for young Archibald May.

There must be some chance we prise May off our VFL list. In recruiting this would be commonly known as the Archibald prise. :)
Thanks Mate' Colona

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we lose to Bulldogs and Brisbane, our round 10 win rate and percentage for 2024 will be worse than at round 10 for every season since 1917 (including every season of the dark days and all wooden spoon years in the last 107 years).

Let that sink in.
Round 10 2010 our record was 1-9 with a % of 61.62.

We'd need to lose both games by 15+ goals to get close to that record.

If we lose to Bulldogs and Brisbane, our round 10 win rate and percentage for 2024 will be worse than at round 10 for every season since 1917 (including every season of the dark days and all wooden spoon years in the last 107 years).

Let that sink in.
How many times since 1917 have we been this heavily ****ed by injuries?

Dermie?

I like the look of Jack Hutchinson as a mid-season draft prospect. Obviously he is one of the top rated for potential. There are a few aspects in his favour in terms of potential, bit older though but I like how he floats in the air comfortably when he jumps up. I think he could offer something for RFC and add to the mix improving our contribution

Other top prospects I have not really had a look at

I like the look of Jack Hutchinson as a mid-season draft prospect. Obviously he is one of the top rated for potential. There are a few aspects in his favour in terms of potential, bit older though but I like how he floats in the air comfortably when he jumps up.

Other top prospects I have not really had a look at
No flankers pls

Remove this Banner Ad

Back