Millewa Football League 2006 - end of 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Millewa Football League

r6
Final scores:
Gol Gol Hawks 22.15 (147) d. Cardross 0- 5 (5)
Bambill 12.14 (86) d Meringur 4.7 (31)
Euston Bombers 23.16 (154) d Nangiloc 10.3 (63).

a) Does anybody want to try and name an interleague team?
b) Was there any interest at the 1st meeting?
c) Will the best players want to actually play?

I would put it the other way that he is s**t and needs to go back out bush to get a kick.:D:thumbsu:

Maybe their are other reasons other than football why i have to come back to cardy,oh thats right you are all experts out in the millewa, maybe you should shut you're bigrig mouth because you really don't know whats going on.:(:(:thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

He, He:D:D:D. I work with another bloke who plays out there and he with you, on that one.

PantheraLeo ask you're mate that you work with how many kicks he's had this year, maybe he should play on the best forwards in the comp every week and see how he goes, cause i know for a fact the only way he gets a senior game is when blokes are injured.

He, He:D:D:D. I work with another bloke who plays out there and he with you, on that one.

So you dont really need him out at Cardy?, come on give us a break. If he kicks 5 today and plays well youll praise him. You are a tool pantheraleo!!:confused: You must have a good source cause no-one seen you out Cardy this week.

I feel sorry for them watching such a crap game of footy i watched the game and it was rubbish and those two agree think it was s**t and y bother as i said watch s**t teams thats what u get

What you doin at interleague meeting the other night Harro!!! They put on a keg or somethin ah:confused:. Will be a record score against millewa if you get a game you tosser. The league must have more support from decent players surely? Am sure everyone else agrees. See how well you go today. Should be good to catch up. Didnt have to many last night like last year mate, when coming up against your old side. Your all class...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

r7
Gol Gol Hawks 4.2 10.5 17.9 21.13 (139)
Werrimull Magpies 1.0 3.1 4.1 5.1 (31)

Bambill Saints 5.4 12.9 18.11 23.14 (152)
Nangiloc Demons 0.4 1.4 3.5 5.6 (36)

Meringur Kangaroos 6.4 9.9 16.11 18.13 (121)
Cardross Lions 4.0 6.5 7.5 11.9 (75)

So you dont really need him out at Cardy?, come on give us a break. If he kicks 5 today and plays well youll praise him. You are a tool pantheraleo!!:confused: You must have a good source cause no-one seen you out Cardy this week.

Hello ________!!!!!! Hey Tazzie23, perhaps you should go back and read the post you fool. (don't forget your Thesaurus - that's a big book that helps you understand things!) I was replying with a statement that had been said to me!!! thus, IT IS NOT MY OPINION!!!!!

Got this news about Easty going back to Cardy, late Friday and my opinion is 'he should never have left in the first place'!!!!! But he wanted to play in town (good on him - he's up to the standard). I've have him starting in my team any day!!!!!!!

totally agree he is not worth s**t go there so he can try look good in a s**t side

He made you look foolish on Sat, Harro37 - a couple of times;)

Roos not nearly as good as you think they are!!!!! Yates and the Kelly boys were good though.

Hello ________!!!!!! Hey Tazzie23, perhaps you should go back and read the post you fool. (don't forget your Thesaurus - that's a big book that helps you understand things!) I was replying with a statement that had been said to me!!! thus, IT IS NOT MY OPINION!!!!!

Got this news about Easty going back to Cardy, late Friday and my opinion is 'he should never have left in the first place'!!!!! But he wanted to play in town (good on him - he's up to the standard). I've have him starting in my team any day!!!!!!!

Maybe a future coach out in millewa what do you think?:)

He is a good millewa player but wont make it in town.

Football Legends, you obviously don't have a high opinion of Millewa footy so why even bother commenting on this thread. Just bugger off and stick to the SFL site.:thumbsu:

you need the footy show to give you guy's funding hey? what the money dried up out there? shame shame!:thumbsdown:

As I have said to you before, you are an absolute d1ck head, every time you bother to add anything to this or the SFL thread it is absolute Sh1t.

Don't bother, you make yourself and Merbein look like fools, better that you just stay away and keep your crap to yourself.

Maybe a future coach out in millewa what do you think?:)

Defianatly leads by example! I reckon he will, if he wants that sort of thing.

Don't know any details... but i think he was a bit keen on Cardy at the start of the year??? He was the Ass Coach last season.

Bambill Saints 11.4 20.9 30.14 37.18 (240)
Cardross Lions 2.1 3.1 3.3 7.3 (45)

Meringur Kangaroos 7.1 10.4 15.7 18.9 (117)
Nangiloc Demons 5.1 7.5 8.8 14.10 (94)

Euston Bombers 3.5 8.8 17.11 24.16 (160)
Werrimull Magpies 3.3 7.3 10.4 11.6 (72)

totally agree he is not worth s**t go there so he can try look good in a s**t side

Sorry Lads, just wanted to coment on this thing with East! It's quite funny and ludicrous that some of you blokes judge others on ability when you have none yourselves! East had a crack at a higher standard of footy and for one reason or another it didn't work out. At least he gave it a crack. :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

In my opinion, Harro37, blokes like your self are a disgrace to football clubs! Would give anything to see you tell him he is s**t to his face!

Sorry Lads, just wanted to coment on this thing with East! It's quite funny and ludicrous that some of you blokes judge others on ability when you have none yourselves! East had a crack at a higher standard of footy and for one reason or another it didn't work out. At least he gave it a crack. :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

He has had a crack before at Sth Mildura before Merbein but was in and out of the ones but did play some good footy in the twos.

I think why he went to Cardy was because Merv was going to drop him back to the twos and he decided to save face and leave before it happened.:eek:

I think this thread has gone on a little bit much for just an honest comment.

Easty is a good seconds & Millewa footballer but we all agree he struggled at Merbein in the ones with the burden of being an assistant coach probably not helping his cause.:thumbsdown:

Good luck to him in the future whether thats playing or coaching in the Millewa.:thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back