Mitchell Farmer (Past Players)

Remove this Banner Ad

Mitch Farmer

just something that warmed my heart

http://bigpondvideo.com/afl/60221

highlights on his match last week, has polish/speed and grunt..... i think i need a tissue :)

My gf's old man is mad sturt and a crows supporter and he really rates him, says he has plenty of mongrel and skill

Re: Mitch Farmer

Needs serious re-programming.

Obvious problems include:
  • chases hard
  • tackles aggressively
  • kicks to a target
  • hits a target
  • huge second effort
  • does not kick sideways or backwards
  • familiar with a systematic forward line
  • has a left foot
  • runs with purpose
  • doesn't handball to player standing still
  • runs too much

It's time to rip out of his club and into the Choco franchise.

haha good post, all he needs to do is to stand stationary when we have the ball on a half back flank (i.e no leading or overlapping or creativity) and he will be the perfect team man :)

only kidding, i am just venting cos i gave up playing yesterday to watch the game and my team lost by 4 points to a side we normally whallop so I am copping it from my team mates, so this is my rant.

rant over

Very excited about seeing this lad play. You really have to give the recruiting staff some credit, look at some of the youngsters drafted from the past two or three years... Lower, Thomas, Logan, Farmer, Gray... although on average we're about even with the drafting of the Westhoffs ;)

Some nice efforts there! Doesn't look as though he would have a very long kick though, can he get home from 50?

From what Ive seen in past games he could get home from 60. Has a booming kick.

That video is enough for me! Get him in the side! He has skills, tackles and chases hard, runs hard! Perfect!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That video is enough for me! Get him in the side! He has skills, tackles and chases hard, runs hard! Perfect!!!

But has he passed his written assignments yet???? :eek:

Needs serious re-programming.

Obvious problems include:
  • chases hard
  • tackles aggressively
  • kicks to a target
  • hits a target
  • huge second effort
  • does not kick sideways or backwards
  • familiar with a systematic forward line
  • has a left foot
  • runs with purpose
  • doesn't handball to player standing still
  • runs too much

It's time to rip out of his club and into the Choco franchise.
Oh dear.
We are going through some sad times aren't we? PMSL :D

he is a good player - very consistent since playing for Sturt - hopefully his time to play AFL is not far away - with all the changes that Choco is making hopefully we can all watch him play for power soon and see what the lad can do.

Maybe the moderators can put this Mitch Farmer thread under 1870 Mitch Farmer and then all together with his thread.

Re: #13 Mitchell Farmer

thanks moderators - farmer is getting closer to playing along with cockshell - both have been listed as 2nd and 3rd emergencies - not likely of playing but getting closer

another good game from farmer for sturt at murray bridge. had 26 possessions, and listed in the paper as 5th best. did not get the coffee this week but his report is mentioning that he is not that far from playing for the power soon if he keeps up this level of playing in the SANFL

I think he will, although if hes carrying a slight injury which i've heard he might be, then i think they may hold off til next season.

ohk,
well best wishes to him. Would love to see him get a AFL debut.
He's making Craigieburn Proud, he's from the same club as me.

listed as in the team - 2nd on the list of interchange so looking good to make his debut this weekend against st kilda - hope he goes well

played pretty well and started the game on the field. Did some great tackles and did his job - a great first game.

Along with Salter is playing again this weekend - congrats to both the young guys. Farmer was interviewed in Channel 7 last night and mentioned that he has been watching Wilbur since coming to the power.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back