Mobile site only on desktop

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok, I have solved my own problem, sorry for wasting your time :$

I must have accidentally clicked on Big Footy cool when on my mobile. When I changed it back to Big Footy warm the desktop site came back.

Not wasted my time, I'm just not sure how you ended up on the wrong style (wobbly) which should not be displayed anywhere as a choice. So you said you clicked on cool when on the mobile site?

Yes. Earlier when I was on my mobile I went to one of my watched threads it was displaying as the the desktop version (which is not easy to read/work with) and I remember fiddling around and trying to change it back and one of the things I played with was the warm/cool thing. I must have left it on cool and didn't realise until I was back on my laptop. (No idea why just one of my watched threads was doing that that though...)

Hi,

Not sure what i have done but the current BF website on my PC looks horrid

View attachment 110579

i suspect it something along the wobbly / warm / cool stuff above

plz help as this view will drive me away, its bloody terrible

Go right to the bottom of your page, do you have an option down there that says 'Desktop Site'? If so click on it.

All fixed, many thanks

How?
No idea how you got the mobile style as your selected style. It should only be selected for you when the system detects you're on a mobile device.

The fix is to open your edit page in the admin control panel and revert that option to default.

No idea how you got the mobile style as your selected style. It should only be selected for you when the system detects you're on a mobile device.

The fix is to open your edit page in the admin control panel and revert that option to default.

many thanks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ive got the same problem. I accidentally clicked on Wobbly on my phone and now its buggered up on the laptop :/
You should not have the option to actually choose Wobbly.

I've reset you to default.

Hi Jim Boy thanks for looking at that. You fixed it for desktop but now the mobile will only look like the desktop.

The only options I have are the same for both mobile and desktop: BigFooty Warm and BigFooty Cool plus default. Functionality on the mobile is difficult in either of those options.

Hi Jim Boy thanks for looking at that. You fixed it for desktop but now the mobile will only look like the desktop.

The only options I have are the same for both mobile and desktop: BigFooty Warm and BigFooty Cool plus default. Functionality on the mobile is difficult in either of those options.

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Anyone?

My mobile can only display desktop, what am I doing wrong?

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Anyone?

My mobile can only display desktop, what am I doing wrong?
What mobile/browser are you using. The system decides to give you a mobile or desktoip version mased primarily on your useragent. Go to http://whatsmyuseragent.com/ and paste what is in the box under "Your User Agent string is"

What mobile/browser are you using. The system decides to give you a mobile or desktoip version mased primarily on your useragent. Go to http://whatsmyuseragent.com/ and paste what is in the box under "Your User Agent string is"

Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 4.4.4; en-au; HTC_0P6B Build/KTU84P) AppleWebKit/534.30 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/534.30

Remove this Banner Ad

Back