Modern Warfare 3 - part VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't tried to chase for a moab till today and came agonisingly close with 23 kills. I came across two guys, I killed one of them and got a few shots off at the second one but not enough for the 24th kill.
Search and destroy is so frustating, never played till today and all you see are campers and trickscopers.

Define camping. And don't say players defending the bomb sites.

In actual fact having put many hours of play into SnD the most annoying players are those who rush directly into opposition spawns when they are supposed to be defending bomb sites.

You're shook.

If Dibikins & Lolwut had the hours we all do, they would be higher than the rest of us, and you know it.

successful-troll-is-successful.jpg

youve been hanging around that morell boy too much lately.....although he would be able to detect a troll.

What happened to Black Ops witts? he was fun, the MW3 one gets offended too easily and doesnt want to roll with the BF crew anymore :(

things are getting rather ****ing stupid in here

Im too lazy to look back, what started it? me suggesting 6v6 or alf stewart shenanigans :confused:

Thing is i really dont give a **** whose better than who and who is the top 6, i play for fun since i hit top rank, i dont even go for half the objectives anymore and i am about 5 seconds away from launching the disc trying to level this ****ing KSG :D

Morell was right all along, people get too worked up in this thread :thumbsdown:

still more entertaining than the BF3 thread

successful-troll-is-successful.jpg

youve been hanging around that morell boy too much lately.....although he would be able to detect a troll.

What happened to Black Ops witts? he was fun, the MW3 one gets offended too easily and doesnt want to roll with the BF crew anymore :(

I'm tired. Since when do I not want to roll with BF?

i dunno man

the game is poison, turns everyone into idiots

you are all basically arguing over who has the best(or lag comp affected,worse) internet connection.

havent played for a while, mainly because my 5 year old daughter started 'shooting people like daddy's game' but also because it was just making me so frustrated with its inconsistent s**t.

im having more fun and feel more relaxed playing NBA

im embarrassed for having carried on so much over a shitty video game and reading this thread lately is eye opening.

i'll still play this a bit, maybe after the DLC comes to PS3 - BF parties are still a s**t**** of fun more often than not

think i just needed a break

Game is still oarsome. Haters gunna hate. The DLC can go phuk itself, not spending money on two maps.

Just have to finish this prestige (am on fourth now) then going to start to get Gold Camo on all weapons.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

note to self: playing this at 2:30am after working all arvo/night and trying to level the KSG results in rage which leads to kdr depleting and controller being hurled across the room.

MUST.....NOT.....LET......MW3.......COST......ME........NEW......CONTROLLER

but seriously though 3 bars should be fine, why am i getting hitmarkers on a point blank headshot with the KSG :mad::mad::mad::mad: still 4 more levels till damage unlocked too :(

Hurry up patch. Interesting note when i was searching for patch info, the other night when we had the 2 title updates, 1 was to attempt to give PS3 players the shotgun fixes but that didn't work so they reverted back to the old one :eek: ****ing amateurs

makes you wonder when we're getting the patch if they tried to hotfix it in rather than wait for the patch

I honestly think this board would be a great social study for an undergrad to work on for their Psychology degree.

Sorry about jumping ship after waiting for me guys, ps3 froze and couldn't be ****ed getting back on.

Seriously why the **** did they pull this game out of the abortion bucket?
Just tried 8 ****in games and every one of them were absolute bullshit kills from the get go ffs.

After playing BF(Servers) i dont think i can come back to it, it's just SO ****IN FRUSTRATING.

Good sesh till those prsx blokes came along. Couldn't touch em but credit to them for putting up a decent effort against a party of six. I've got the day off work so I'm gonna have a good long sesh tommorow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back