NAB Challenge - Carlton v West Coast Friday 7.10PM est - Mandurah

Remove this Banner Ad

Skills, accountability and reading the ball in the air is poor but the side is really a reserves side so not all bad. Would be nice to see handballs not hitting the ground, missing or going to players under pressure and better kicking. Gee we are missing a lot of spoils, they are taking marks they shouldn't. Heaps and heaps to work on, a few young guys look ok, not sure if any are really ready but with better players around them they will do more. Not too bad considering our side, going about as I expected.

Commentary is horrendously bad. If I wanted to listen to a few blokes talks irrelevant s**t i'd go watch it at the pub. How about commentate the game. Got no idea who has the footy. Terrible terrible commentary.

Pretty happy the game sold out. If I had made the drive down to Mandurah and had to watch this crap I'd probably neck myself (which I suppose is how I feel anyway when I'm in Mandurah)

I haven't been impressed with much tonight, we don't seem well drilled.

However we have sooo many out, it's a praccy match in rural WA against a pretty decent west coast outfit.

I'm very bullish about us finishing 5-8 this season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Balkan, Mandurah isn't that bad and why do you have to use crap language like 'neck myself'. I grew up in Mandurah and my dad still lives there. And it is not rural WA, it is only a hour from the city and a lot of people commute to the city for work.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back