Carlton v Brisbane Prelim Qld Meetup Friday 22nd - 7PM Buffalo Bar

Remove this Banner Ad

Heard from Wickzicki, people.
He has booked

Buffalo Bar, for 7pm... to eat, drink and watch the Pies v GWS game.

1695371107322.png

Table for 10 with room to expand if necessary.
Hope to see lots of you there.
💙

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all..

Lots of us in town for the prelim and who will be there on the Friday night for the other prelim.

If you're interested in meeting up somewhere in Brisbane, CBD or Southbank or somewhere else
Convenient. This is the thread to organise it.

Starting this thread to keep it out of the prelim discussion thread.

Hi all..

Lots of us in town for the prelim and who will be there on the Friday night for the other prelim.

If you're interested in meeting up somewhere in Brisbane, CBD or Southbank or somewhere else
Convenient. This is the thread to organise it.

Starting this thread to keep it out of the prelim discussion thread.

Great initiative Wick

Could you add QLD to the thread title, as I am sure thylacine60 will do a VIC one shortly, heard he is hosing down the dungeon

For those that are interested in coming, does anybody have any preferences on where we go?

I don't get out too often to the CBD so I don't know of where the best place to go would be

A Google search comes up with the Buffalo Bar.

I know in the past the pineapple hotel has been popular but that's more so because of its location compared to the Gabba which may not be the best choice on the Friday night.

The last thing I could say Wickzki is that I am an expert on Brisbane inner city pubs.

But I would have thought the Buffalo Bar should be ok. But if you get there and find it isn’t, then Mr Edward’s Ale House and the Port Office Hotel are both very close.

Won't make it to Qld by Friday night. Staying in Coffs Harbour, apparently near an RSL and Bowls Club in Park Beach, so will watch it there.
What's the go for Saturday's lead up to the game?

Great initiative Wick

Could you add QLD to the thread title, as I am sure thylacine60 will do a VIC one shortly, heard he is hosing down the dungeon
As if he’d do it, he got me to do it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think a few of us have tickets through functions.
I 'm going to Plough Inn 😀😛
There might be a meetup somewhere...besides the supporters club do at Morrison Hotel...maybe crash that?

The_Doors_-_Morrison_Hotel.jpg

I will be in Kyogle at a mad Carlton mates house 2.5 hours south of Brizzy Friday night on the second night of our road trip.
(couldn't justify airfares. thieves) Staying Taree stop over Thursday night.

It is all so exciting.

My wife and boys are going to Princes park Sat evening and they will have a great time. :heart:

I lucked out , my best mate who is in a wheelchair and a Carlton man
got a ticket for himself and a carer..... THATS ME FOR THE NEXT WEEK. :thumbsu:

GO BLUES !!!!!! :carlton:

I will TRY and get there but it's school hols and I don't know if I can fit in another night out :D
I remember there was talk of a meetup at the pineapple before the last final Carlton played at the Gabba. I remember meeting a couple of people there but cant remember if I ever met the Chief. I just have bad memories of the final quarter and Bradshaw ripping our hearts out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back