AFL Autopsy NAB Challenge Match 1: Essendon vs St. Kilda, Morwell Reserve, Saturday March 7, 4:40 AEDT

Winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Entertaining the thought, imagine if we win.

St Kilda are going to look even more pathetic.

Wouldn't really be that surprised, I got a nice return last night because people were thinking Sydney would walk it in, it's preseason everything is a mystery.

I'm so excited I think I might get kitted up to watch it

I don't care that half our side aren't playing now that gameday has come, half of the stars don't play round 1 of NAB anyway and the half that do aren't usually particularly interested.

I'm excited to see Langford and Long's debut at AFL level and Giles' debut in the red and black. I can't wait to see which players will take a big step this year (Dalgleish? Jerrett? Ashby? Gleeson?). Add to that getting to see O'Brien, Edwards, Kav, McKernan and Mckenna and there's enough listed guys that we'll get something from it. Plus seeing Tippa and little Hepps will be interesting. Bring on gametime.

I'm excited to see Langford and Long's debut at AFL level and Giles' debut in the red and black.
We're going in with three rucks, so I really hope that we can afford Giles some minutes in the F50.

I have it in the back of my mind that he might be providing a bit of relief for us, causing some carnage as a third tall option in forward 6.

Have I missed something with Daniher not playing. I wouldn't have thought we would be missing the opportunity to get game time into him since he is still only a third year player.

Have I missed something with Daniher not playing. I wouldn't have thought we would be missing the opportunity to get game time into him since he is still only a third year player.
Injured - should be right for next week is what I think I read.

As a side note, I've just seen about half a dozen players at a food festival thing in St Kilda, so I'm guessing attendance in Morwell isn't compulsory for the "banned" guys.
Correct, Coons is out fishing with his kids

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As a side note, I've just seen about half a dozen players at a food festival thing in St Kilda, so I'm guessing attendance in Morwell isn't compulsory for the "banned" guys.
let em have fun ....

first time in a long time im not overly excited for the start of the season

Back