NBL 22/23 Season - brought to you by Hungry Jacks

Remove this Banner Ad

Very happy that the Jackjumpers have locked in a very impressive coach and person.

If you consider some of the reasons he had going to leave - family in the US and a new house amongst them - clearly they have had to really move some things around to make the deal work for Roth - and in the long term.

It all speaks to an organization that knows what it is doing, and has the right priorities, especially in the early stages of building a club and culture. This will probably be the most important signing they make. If they can get Magette and Adams back, an impact four (although I would not be surprised if McIntosh is signed again - they do need more size) and Magnay back they'll be back in the conversation again next year.

So crap that Adams is leaving the JJ's. Even worse that there is apparently offers on the table from other NBL sides in the mix with European teams.

Yep ok if he heads overseas, rumoured to be China but if he ends up at Sydney would not be impressed at all
If the rumours are true on Adams’ and McIntosh’s replacements, then JJ’s supporters should be very excited!!
Adams will be forgiven and forgotten very quickly…😉

Webster at the Cats will be interesting - assume he will come off the bench. Looks like Law may be gone too. Need some decent bigs.
What’s Nick Kay up to?

JLA confirmed gone. Wouldn't mind seeing more of Hukporti if they intend to spend their money at other positions.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

JJ's have confirmed Rashard Kelly.

Have to imagine anyone is an improvement on Mcintosh but still seems a lack of size for them. Was hoping for a 4 that can play 5.

Yeah still undersized against some teams, Rashard seems more of your athletic type as opposed to the traditional big.

Some do not rate Magnay but I reckon he changes the team significantly in a good way when he plays so hoping he can stay on the court next year.

Looks like the Wildcats will try to get a 4 and 5 with the last two import spots.

Looks like the Wildcats will try to get a 4 and 5 with the last two import spots.

Release the Plumlee!
plumlee-web.jpg

Definition of a passive aggressive email.

Apparently the CEO had a disagreement with ownership, speculation says in regards to the direction of the club, and obviously you can't run an organisation without a corporate yes man shil in your CEO position so he had to go.

Last edited:
How nervy are Adelaide fans of a potential Sotto return? My goodness the Filipinos are up and about at the chances of him being drafted. I pray for the small market team that takes a flyer on him and has to deal with those fans!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back