News New Jumpers for 2017 - All changes in OP

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The company that once distributed KooGa in Australia started BLK.

This

Kooga is a uk company off memory

Blk was the branding the aussie business rebranded as when they decided to go it alone

hrm I thought KOOGA uk and KooGa aus were 2 different companies under the same parent group with different logos and then KooGa aus was renamed BLK

lets just go around in circles

hrm I thought KOOGA uk and KooGa aus were 2 different companies under the same parent group with different logos and then KooGa aus was renamed BLK

The rebrand was because of the au owners wanting to do their own thing.

Off memory blk was originally a working name during planning with yhe k standing for kooga. It stuck, and they retroed it to beyond limits known (which is stupid)

The rebrand was because of the au owners wanting to do their own thing.

Off memory blk was originally a working name during planning with yhe k standing for kooga. It stuck, and they retroed it to beyond limits known (which is stupid)
rip (still pissing on their faded arse grave) :D

Thompson wears his guernsey tight af though. I reckon that is what stretches the number.

True, but that's not the point. It's not stretched here. It's in proportion.

I noticed it last season and was hopeful it was an anomaly. Possibly made worse on our home jumper because of the white outline.

Compare the 2 and 3 below to the 6.

471941.jpg

So I was right?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ISC using the old faded BLK material?
Pretty sure Glenelg men's team is with BLK so probably just copied that out of laziness.

Dunno why Glenelg needed a separate women's team, given the state of their men's team.

Would love to compare what the 3 clubs are getting, Essendon's has been reported as $1m per year for 7 years but haven't heard anything on what the Pies and Crows are on
Unfortunately ISC are very tight lipped ab out contracts, even to when they expire.
It's the clubs who usually reveal length, which has been an issue for Gibbsy when updating his sponsor chart

Would love to compare what the 3 clubs are getting, Essendon's has been reported as $1m per year for 7 years but haven't heard anything on what the Pies and Crows are on
what kind of money is that compared to most apparel deals

i have no idea what the norm is

what kind of money is that compared to most apparel deals

i have no idea what the norm is
My understanding is that it was nearly double the $ of our deal with Adidas.
Might just be club spiel but I remember at the time the ISC deal was announced the club said it was the biggest apparel deal ever for an Australian sporting club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back