hilly

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 27, 2000
Frank Grey Smith Bar
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Triple M commentary team
At the moment I'm looking to enter a new team into this league for next season. At the moment I have 22 players signed up, so if anyone wants a chance with this new team please let me know in this thread and I'll get back to you.

Current Squad:

B: Ant (3) CarterS (1) borntigerfan (7*)

HB: Dingster (36) Petrie Dish (32) Silky Smooth (4)

C: DIPPER (9) The Hitman (25) Squeak (35)

HF: gocatsgo (17) Hilly (18) Barto (27)

F: Reyes9 (16) DaveW (6) Rocco Jones (8)

R: Hoggy (49) Sexiano Ronaldo (5) MattyC2422 (10)

I: EB_Tiger (12) EssendonPride (14*), thehardaway (26), Bresh (24)

E:

* Number not confirmed

yeh i will join your team hilly

CarterS said:
brilliant pies you are a star on the cricket board. We need you in this one.
Yep confirmed. Sorry Pie 4 Life but Hilly has offered me a lucrative offer that i cant refuse plus I have been told that DIPPER is VC so im definately in. Looks like this side is full of allies players which is good :)

brilliant pies said:
Yep confirmed. Sorry Pie 4 Life but Hilly has offered me a lucrative offer that i cant refuse plus I have been told that DIPPER is VC

Wow I wasn't expecting a leadership role.

Just tell me again how many points do you get when you kick the ball between the two middle posts?

And is it alright if I wear an 80s style of short shorts to go with my blond permed mullet.

We now have 18 players confirmed for next season. Most of these are new to the game. There will be rotations throughout the season so don't be discouraged from signing up!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

didnt know a BFFC team was joining :(.

If you guys are looking for a CHF/FF then id be happy to withdraw from the Dragons... Dont know any of the guys on there.

mcphee_is_a_gun said:
please dont leave you are arequired player at the Dragons!
:p

mcphee_is_a_gun said:
please dont leave you are arequired player at the Dragons!

Sorry.. dont like doing this to you guys (hope i actually get offered a spot in this team now ;)) but i at least know of all the people in this team from the BFFC.

Never even seen most of the Dragons side.

Not to mention being able to play along side my idol CarterS ;)

EssendonPride said:
didnt know a BFFC team was joining :(.

If you guys are looking for a CHF/FF then id be happy to withdraw from the Dragons... Dont know any of the guys on there.

Looks like hilly is bringing over Allies poaching tactics from BFFC plus also having people throw themselves at us just like the Allies.

What are the odds on you having joined the Allies as well before next season. :D

DIPPER said:
Looks like hilly is bringing over Allies poaching tactics from BFFC plus also having people throw themselves at us just like the Allies.

What are the odds on you having joined the Allies as well before next season. :D

hahahahaha. Actually...

Nah, as you said, if i was in a team with Carter id be in the 2nds... which is no place for me.

And to the Dragons Squad, as i said, sorry, but, feel a stronger connection here.

Still havnt had any word on whether you guys are after a ff/chf though..
Hoping so.. ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back