Nick Malceski - on the move.

Remove this Banner Ad

Like I said, Sydney levels of good to Melbourne levels of bad. Not even remotely comparable.
How so? Geelong were arguably better than Sydney ATM and Gold Coast were getting beaten by 100+ every week! which is a shitload worse than us

How so? Geelong were arguably better than Sydney ATM and Gold Coast were getting beaten by 100+ every week! which is a shitload worse than us

Geelong were maybe even with Sydney at best, and Gold Coast had obviously been set up to be massively talented, where as Melbourne was a team of duds run by more duds. No other team has been Melbourne levels of bad in the last decade and that is a fact.

Geelong were maybe even with Sydney at best, and Gold Coast had obviously been set up to be massively talented, where as Melbourne was a team of duds run by more duds. No other team has been Melbourne levels of bad in the last decade and that is a fact.
Your initial point has been proven wrong and now you are trying to find any bullshit argument to try and dispel that and that is fact

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gold Coast offering 1.5mil over 3years

You have to laugh at these start-up teams. Overload on young talent and then when they realise they don't have the experience or leadership they overpay for old players past their best.

You have to laugh at these start-up teams. Overload on young talent and then when they realise they don't have the experience or leadership they overpay for old players past their best.
Who else is available? Not too many players. Not really our fault Bock retired after it became clear he couldn't make it after he broke his leg, Brown was forced out (our decision obv but pretty sensible..) after he decided to break the jaw of another player or that Brennan decided to call it quits because he's just not that into playing AFL

There's also Krakouer that left early in the piece. I'm sure we approached other experienced players that weren't interested in signing.

Not sure what you would have GC do.

It would effect their Frawley compensation pick.

This is such a silly argument - Your compensation for losing Frawley is cap space and possible Malceski - I can see why the AFL may abolish Compensation.

Or nothing via PSD.

Free agent isn't an option or Melbourne, and the Swans would be aware of that. Hold out for a second rounder (which Melbourne wouldn't, and shouldn't pay IMO) and the PSD threat becomes real.

I guarantee that if a unrestricted free agent goes through the PSD, that will be the end if FA compensation.

If he goes to the Dees it won't be via free agency if Frawley leaves. He is not worth diluting their compo from pick 4 to pick 20ish.

That may mean he doesn't go to the dees.

You can't be serious with this post - Frawley is gone - But you don't get Malceski as a replacement because it will dilute Frawley's compensation pick - So a pick is more valuable than an AA player - I've heard it all now.

I guarantee that if a unrestricted free agent goes through the PSD, that will be the end if FA compensation.

They may just adjust the compo. I hope they get rid of it, I hate it.

You can't be serious with this post - Frawley is gone - But you don't get Malceski as a replacement because it will dilute Frawley's compensation pick - So a pick is more valuable than an AA player - I've heard it all now.

Pick 3/4 is clearly better than Malceski and Band 2/3/4/5/whatever.

They may just adjust the compo. I hope they get rid of it, I hate it.

Pick 3/4 is clearly better than Malceski and Band 2/3/4/5/whatever.
Surely compo wouldn't be as high as that since he's unrestricted and the Swans are a top 2 team?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back