Competitions NM BF SuperCoach 2015 Draft League with BF prizes on offer.

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm starting up at 16 team SC Draft league for our board. Entry is free and available on first in first served basis.

- The draft will take place on the 28th of February at 9.00pm....*NEW DATE* 18th March 8.00pm(However this date can be changed if need be)
- It will be a random live draft in a snake* order with each entrant having 30sec to pick their player. *Snake order draft dictates whoever has pick 1 in the first round will have pick 16 in the second round. So basically the order of picks reverses after each round. This makes it fairer for everyone to able to pick up quality players.
- Fixture starts at Rd 1, everyone plays each other once, byes skipped, finals start at Rd 19.
- The winner in the Grand Final will receive a 1 year Premium Upgrade/extension and this badge
diNhhp1.png

If you are interested in joining.....say so in this thread and I'll pm you the league code to join.

1 - Dan
2 - RobZombie
3 - LCynic
4 - Egga
5 - YearOfTheRoos
6 - TheBuzz
7 - Winter
8 - TennisPlayerAndy
9 - Augustine
10 - Devington
11 - Lums23
12 - stainedclass
13 - Pykie
14 - osaka mick
15 - LuvtheKangas
16 - Deadeyeroo
17 - Fish Sticks

Last edited:

I am less confident than either of the above posters, but sign me up anyway

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll play. Never done a draft league before but why not

Dan, Sorry mate I was a bit too quick there didn't realise it was a draft league. I haven't the time to focus on two different types of comps. Pls remove and again, apologies.

That's ok.....if you joined the actual league on the website, can you step out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back