Nominate an old TV series

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by Dry Rot
Or Greenacres?

Was that it's name about an urban guy (Eddie Albert?) and one of the Gabors going to live in the country? Was there a pig called Arnold?

Yes that's the name of the show, not 100% sure about the name of the pig but 'Arnold' sounds familiar.

Originally posted by Grendel
Just Good Friends (hmm Jan Francis...)

This was one of my all-time favorites. The only reason I didn't mention it earlier is because the topic was pre-1980's.

Originally posted by horse&duck
Yeah, that's the one. Still no idea what it was called though.

The Beachcombers

Anyone else remember another Canadian TV show about a reporter that could see murders, 'Seeing things'? That was another I liked as a kid. Sort of a watered down (and I cannot BELIEVE that I forgot to include this in the original post) Kolchak, the Night Stalker.

Now THAT *Kolchak* was a series!!! Scared the Hell outta me as a kid.

Loved every minute of it too! :D :D :D

The Beachcombers was great. I'm desperately trying to find the theme tune I remember it was great with the dude in his boat going along the river with all the logs in the water. Be damned if I can find it anywhere though. Bloody looked everywhere.

As for Canadian Shows wasn't The Edison Twins a Canadian show starring a very young Corey Haim?

Anyone remember 'When things Were Rotten' the Robin Hood take-off?

Ggggggrrrrr Asg! This thread has me going over memories long forgotten and now I can't stop thinking about things like this

Really obscure tv shows that nobody should be acknowledging let alone remembering that they watched them!!

;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back