Non-AFL chat thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going to say a few players, but most of their careers are coming to a wrap

I think 23 is a pretty good age to look at the best players
Skippos might know, I know that he likes cricket & plays a cricket management game with me

What does Skippos think where is the next group of players coming from? I think our best young swing baller is Behrendorff maybe after Siddle departs he takes his spot, seem economical enough and is dangerous. Not sold on any of our young openers as of yet I'd like to see them perform in the shield.

Oh Pattison I thought you meant the other guh yhe opening bat whoops :p not playing in Pakistan Behrendorff is a WA fast swing baller who killed NSW today
Yeah, I'm looking at all the players now

seems to be some real young players and much older players playing and nothing much in between

all playing over in India or something? I think some fresh talent might be what Australia needs

I also never rated Xavier Doherty; thought he got a lot of hype

Yeah, I'm looking at all the players now

seems to be some real young players and much older players playing and nothing much in between

all playing over in India or something? I think some fresh talent might be what Australia needs

I also never rated Xavier Doherty; thought he got a lot of hype

You are not alone. Seem to have a lot of young ballers coming through and not many batsmen though most of these baller can bat too...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah I do that all the time I love storms something abouf them makes me happy. My sister though is ghe exact opposite and hides under things even if there's even the hint of lightning so I laugh at her like the kind hearted guy I am
Sat down on the floor by the window and watched the lightning for 20 minutes. I never get sick of that.

It's always fascinating to watch :) I also love watching those summer electrical storms.
I love the storms in summer. It's good to get a soaking when it's been hot and dry, and the lightning is pretty fierce.

You'd get sick of it if you lived up north, though. Relatives of mine live on the Gold Coast, and when they have those summer storms, it turns the place upside down.
Yeah I do that all the time I love storms something abouf them makes me happy. My sister though is ghe exact opposite and hides under things even if there's even the hint of lightning so I laugh at her like the kind hearted guy I am
As long as I'm not getting rained on, I love storms. It's also led to me listening to the Song of Storms from Zelda, so that's even better.
I thought someone was robbing me actually, seeing flashing
I thought it was a flash light
before the rain started
If I was robbing a joint, I wouldn't be flashing lights in the windows, just quietly :p

If I was robbing a joint, I wouldn't be flashing lights in the windows, just quietly :p
I just saw light flickering

I always think, what the hell am I going to do
if someone is robbing me, not like I have a whole lot of things in the house
guy next door might though, talking about Samurai sword collections & all that

I just saw light flickering

I always think, what the hell am I going to do
if someone is robbing me, not like I have a whole lot of things in the house
guy next door might though, talking about Samurai sword collections & all that
Has anyone ever tried while you've been home?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back