Non-AFL chat thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does Skippos think where is the next group of players coming from? I think our best young swing baller is Behrendorff maybe after Siddle departs he takes his spot, seem economical enough and is dangerous. Not sold on any of our young openers as of yet I'd like to see them perform in the shield.

Cheers for the invite into the conversation!

I like the look of Behrendorff. Really like him, actually. Young Paris also looks a good'un too. Pattinson/Cummins/Starc/Behrendorff/Hazlewood is a handy long term seam division and I'm likely forgetting a few. Coulter-Nile I don't particularly like but with his natural sharp bounce and the hooping inswing he's been getting I'm growing on him. Needs to find a more consistent stock line though. As for keepers I like the look of young Whiteman from WA too - Carters while not a limited overs batsman at all I have tremendous faith in as a long form player. Not much in the spin division, Agar/Turner don't do enough and Zampa is s**t, Boyce needs work and Muirhead is waaay too inconsistent and I doubt it can be fixed so I'd be looking at Lyon for 10 more years unless something comes through. Young Joel Logan from SA/NT is a teenage leggie taking poles in grade cricket though - perhaps he's worth a look. Not really sold on many of the batsmen coming through. Like Jordan Silk and Kurt Pattison but don't see a huge amount barring that - Lynn/Burns/Khawaja/Hughes/Smith some of the blokes I'd be looking at long term. Travis Head just isn't quite there yet. Kelvin Smith has buckets of potential and Maddinson is one of the most naturally talented batsmen I've ever seen - just needs time.

Seems you like Carters in the long form as much as I do. I think that there's something about that that Gurinder Sandhu from NSW in the 1 day and short form he is only young though might need a few years but looks really talented and can bat a little bit too. Actually looking at his first class record he has been really good there only playing one season might be another that I'll keep an eye on this summer.
Cheers for the invite into the conversation!

I like the look of Behrendorff. Really like him, actually. Young Paris also looks a good'un too. Pattinson/Cummins/Starc/Behrendorff/Hazlewood is a handy long term seam division and I'm likely forgetting a few. Coulter-Nile I don't particularly like but with his natural sharp bounce and the hooping inswing he's been getting I'm growing on him. Needs to find a more consistent stock line though. As for keepers I like the look of young Whiteman from WA too - Carters while not a limited overs batsman at all I have tremendous faith in as a long form player. Not much in the spin division, Agar/Turner don't do enough and Zampa is s**t, Boyce needs work and Muirhead is waaay too inconsistent and I doubt it can be fixed so I'd be looking at Lyon for 10 more years unless something comes through. Young Joel Logan from SA/NT is a teenage leggie taking poles in grade cricket though - perhaps he's worth a look. Not really sold on many of the batsmen coming through. Like Jordan Silk and Kurt Pattison but don't see a huge amount barring that - Lynn/Burns/Khawaja/Hughes/Smith some of the blokes I'd be looking at long term. Travis Head just isn't quite there yet. Kelvin Smith has buckets of potential and Maddinson is one of the most naturally talented batsmen I've ever seen - just needs time.

Happy birthday Dav1d don't steal my thunder.

NathanMJ_WB54 Hell in a Cell is just starting, you can have my WWE network account if you want to watch :p

My star sign is ruled by a hot Goddess is somehow masculine (I think it is cause its element is air). Scorpio on the other hand is feminine and ruled by the greek version of the devil. I love astrology it makes no sense what so ever (except the fact I behave in the same way they say Libra's do which is weird)

Yeah we might have a few good kids but they ars very young but can someons tell me the last time Michael Clarke made a run seems like forever since he has made even a fifty.

Beware of that ram guys

I didn't understand any of that :p
You still have time to see Ambrose/Rollins! You missed Ziggler/Cesaro though which was a good match, apart from that you didn't miss much. Only Lana.

10746806_10205254669590574_1833691138_o.jpg

TAD CREEPY

I'm still fuming at the end of the last match.
Why do they keep screwing with the fans?
I'm just hoping now they revisit Rollins/Ambrose next year because they've left it open.

Plus Wyatt/Ambrose should be awesome.

I'm just hoping now they revisit Rollins/Ambrose next year because they've left it open.

Plus Wyatt/Ambrose should be awesome.
Maybe. But Ambrose should've won. It's what's best for businesses.
Also Cesaro losing in two falls annoys me because that match should've gone forever. I understand the storyline reasons but but...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe. But Ambrose should've won. It's what's best for businesses.
Also Cesaro losing in two falls annoys me because that match should've gone forever. I understand the storyline reasons but but...
It's not Cesaro losing in two falls that annoys me. It's the fact that the match should have gone on for a lot longer.

Exactly. I like Cesaro more than Ziggler but I'm cool with Dolph winning. Just I want more match.

Also Brie needs to stop using the Yes Lock.
Brie needs to stop being Daniel Bryan, period. She's taken pretty much his whole moveset.

images-30.jpeg

I'm scared to think that thete are people like this who get to vote :eek:

Edit:damn imagebis alway too small :( can read the main jist of the question though. I think the part about going up there during Winter because the sun would be 30 (Fº I presume) was so stupid that I just had to be a troll right? Surely nobody is that stupid

Last edited:
View attachment 89515

I'm scared to think that thete are people like this who get to vote :eek:

Edit:damn imagebis alway too small :( can read the main jist of the question though. I think the part about going up there during Winter because the sun would be 30 (Fº I presume) was so stupid that I just had to be a troll right? Surely nobody is that stupid
You have to much faith in humanity. People actually voted for Sarah Palin, there are people that want to teach intelligent design in science class, there are people who still think the Earth is flat. Of course people are that stupid.

You have to much faith in humanity. People actually voted for Sarah Palin, there are people that want to teach intelligent design in science class, there are people who still think the Earth is flat. Of course people are that stupid.
I like to think that this was a census of sorts, after which these people were tracked down and smashed in the head 40 times with a 9 iron.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back