Non-AFL chat thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have battlefront on PS4? If so you should add me as a friend on the network. Somewhat regrettably my name is bigdixhotchikz. Don't judge me hahaha.[/B]
LOL im so sorry but far out thats hilarious

Absolutely love Kobe. Cops a lot of flack from everyone but he is still the one for me that I would depend on for a game-winner.

Shout-out to mambavino - how you feelin' mate?

This day has been coming for a while and I think Kobe handled it with total class. Good decision also - it's time.

Unsurprisingly, Kobe is my favourite sports person of all time. His uncompromising desire to get the best out of himself and his team is what I've always loved the most.

I'm kinda glad he's made the decision to retire at the end of the season, but I sure will miss seeing him grace the hardwood.

image.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After 9 years in the wilderness in China i'm finally moving back in March in time for Rd 1, can't wait to get back to the footy. Can people give me a heads up what is the best internet company to go with. Understand Telstra will be the most expensive, i'm happy to pay a bit more to get good speed if there are any other suggestions would love them. Sucks in Aus it isn't unlimited download (read there a few like Dodo who have it but it is absolute shite). Also seems it is going to cost $50 a month for foxtel with the footy channel, can handle that even if the rest of it seems pretty crap.

depends a bit on which suburb you are in. I live in Collingwood which evidently has old tech. constant dropouts with Telstra. I put a mate onto iinet which I used to have in Ringwood. He lives in Point Cook and his internet flies

After 9 years in the wilderness in China i'm finally moving back in March in time for Rd 1, can't wait to get back to the footy. Can people give me a heads up what is the best internet company to go with. Understand Telstra will be the most expensive, i'm happy to pay a bit more to get good speed if there are any other suggestions would love them. Sucks in Aus it isn't unlimited download (read there a few like Dodo who have it but it is absolute shite). Also seems it is going to cost $50 a month for foxtel with the footy channel, can handle that even if the rest of it seems pretty crap.

You might get a better deal by bundling your mobile, internet, Foxtel, etc through Telstra.

depends a bit on which suburb you are in. I live in Collingwood which evidently has old tech. constant dropouts with Telstra. I put a mate onto iinet which I used to have in Ringwood. He lives in Point Cook and his internet flies
cool thanks i'm moving to Balwyn, will have to see what the options are for that area i guess

If you care about internet speed check out whether the houses your considering have NBN yet http://www.nbnco.com.au/sell-nbn-services/rollout-map.html . I know guys on opposite sides of Footscray and there is a more than 10 fold difference in the internet speed between the services to each of their houses since one is NBN and the other isn't.

If you care about internet speed check out whether the houses your considering have NBN yet http://www.nbnco.com.au/sell-nbn-services/rollout-map.html . I know guys on opposite sides of Footscray and there is a more than 10 fold difference in the internet speed between the services to each of their houses since one is NBN and the other isn't.
Thanks, i checked my address back home and it's not available there :( bummer

It's interesting looking at the map how there a few blocks of Melbourne that are covered, but most parts aren't, and then there are random spots scattered over the city within those areas that have no blanket coverage. When will the whole city be covered?

Last edited:
Anyone in the Western Suburbs or Ballarat area know of the best way to get into an adult apprenticeship? Or anyone that's hiring? 22 years old and want a change of career, more outdoors work. Sites like Seek are just the biggest wank and no help at all, so thought I might as well see on here.

Anyone in the Western Suburbs or Ballarat area know of the best way to get into an adult apprenticeship? Or anyone that's hiring? 22 years old and want a change of career, more outdoors work. Sites like Seek are just the biggest wank and no help at all, so thought I might as well see on here.
Not sure if it's up your ally, but this is how I got my start in the AFL industry and they're brilliant in supporting what you want to do. Not a trade, but certainly outdoors if you'd like it to be. http://www.aflsportsready.com.au/jobs-board/victoria

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back